New to the forums

Options
ahgrafx
ahgrafx Posts: 3 Member
I have no accountability partners on here and thought it would be nice. I have used my fitness pal in the past but since I had no friends it kind of just went into the background of life and I stopped using it. Figures it might work a little better if I had some accountability so a dd me if you like.
I did a juice fat at the first of the year and went down almost 20lbs and dent great about myself but slowly as the year went on I have gained half of it back. Started back on mfp a week ago and have lost a few pounds but haven't really started exercising yet, just dieting and walking around 30-40 min a day. Love to hear from you.

Replies

• ahgrafx
    ahgrafx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was on my juice fast for 8 days it was great, reset my taste buds and are healthy for quite awhile but off and on with a girlfriend kinda got me down and I started not eating well again. We broke up for good a couple weeks ago and I figure this is a great time to get back into shape. Started off dec. 27th of last year at 203.6 and went down to 184lb and last Wednesday was at 196.6lb. I'm 5'11" and my whole life have had a little bit of a belly is like to get rid of.