Any serious friends to start a journey of losing 88 lbs !

Options
Hello guys

I wonder if there are any serious friends to start the battle of weight loss with me !! , I have got tens of friend requests and then I hear nothing from them , so please don't send any friend requests if you aren't serious with the issue , I prefer Skype too, I see the communication between members here is poor. I am studying nutrition now to help myself & others , I had studied about LifeCoaching for the same purpose too, I'm waiting for you if interested ..

Jasmine

Replies

• standfirm2014
    standfirm2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I would like to lose 150 more lbs but thinking about that is daunting. My next big goal is just 60 more lbs. But I'm having trouble getting the motivation. It's like nothing motivates me for long. And the sad part is....I really want this. I've reached my first big goal by losing 77lbs. But to be honest I feel like I don't even know how that happened. I just tried and the next thing I knew it was gone. What happened to my try?! Where are you try??!!

Anyway.....I'm in!
  • t_ampz
    t_ampz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I would like to lose 150 more lbs but thinking about that is daunting. My next big goal is just 60 more lbs. But I'm having trouble getting the motivation. It's like nothing motivates me for long. And the sad part is....I really want this. I've reached my first big goal by losing 77lbs. But to be honest I feel like I don't even know how that happened. I just tried and the next thing I knew it was gone. What happened to my try?! Where are you try??!!

Anyway.....I'm in!

Can I know what you're doing to loose your weight?
  • standfirm2014
    Options
    Nothing out of the norm. Watching my intake....counting calories, eating fruits, veggies, and drinking protein shakes. Hitting the gym....for a while I went everyday but now I'm lucky if I make it three times a week. This is an explanation of when I was really losing. I need to get back to living that way.
  • wrighty11146
    wrighty11146 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mind if I drop you an add? im only looking to drop about 1-2 stone but ive lost a fair bit already
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Anyway.....I'm in!

Dear Standfirm

Congratulation for your great weight loss, you have already started and you had accomplished a success that 80% of us as an (overweight people) can't make it. I Knew exactly what you do feeling now ! My being overweight now even changed many things in me because I didn't used to be fat before, I usually had a medium chubby and curved body which I were happy with and never had a problem with it but since the accident I went through since 12 years ago and the wrong medication, I had taken a big amount of Cortisone and my suffering just started ..

Yes despite all what happened, I still believe I can and I bet you can too, but I know that huge success needs a company work , that's what I am missing .If you are really serious, I believe we'd make something is worth appreciation, I prefer to use Skype then we can use Whatsapp ,it works via exchanging cellphone numbers only if you wish ..

Best regards
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mind if I drop you an add? im only looking to drop about 1-2 stone but ive lost a fair bit already

I don't mind but What is 1-2 stone if you please ? :)
  • standfirm2014
    Options

Anyway.....I'm in!

Dear Standfirm

Congratulation for your great weight loss, you have already started and you had accomplished a success that 80% of us as an (overweight people) can't make it. I Knew exactly what you do feeling now ! My being overweight now even changed many things in me because I didn't used to be fat before, I usually had a medium chubby and curved body which I were happy with and never had a problem with it but since the accident I went through since 12 years ago and the wrong medication, I had taken a big amount of Cortisone and my suffering just started ..

Yes despite all what happened, I still believe I can and I bet you can too, but I know that huge success needs a company work , that's what I am missing .If you are really serious, I believe we'd make something is worth appreciation, I prefer to use Skype then we can use Whatsapp ,it works via exchanging cellphone numbers only if you wish ..

Best regards

You are correct we as humans accomplish more together than alone. I will be happy to partner with you here MFP. It's pretty much the only "community" app I use.
  • standfirm2014
    Options

I don't mind but What is 1-2 stone if you please ? :)

A stone is an British unit of measurement. I think it's like 12lbs or something like that.