Totally oblivious lol but here i am now!

Options
Amandakm1985
Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on my fitness pal for over a year and never knew there were forums to talk in Lmao. So here's my very late intro. My name is Amanda, stay at home mom of 3, and I've changed my lifestyle 17 months ago and have lost 54lbs and over 70 inches. I have a love for weightlifting (thanks to my powerlifting father) I have about 15lbs until goal but I try to not focus so much on the number and more on how i feel in my clothes. I'll be 30 in October and I'm determined to make my 30s look better than any day in my 20s. :)fzp03nd36bkn.jpg
yzmui07bw7lx.jpg

Replies

• Pittgirl3
    Pittgirl3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow the progress you have made is absolutely incredible. I wish you all the best on your journey.
    Feel free to add me if you ever need more motivation.
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Thank you!! Im all for motivation. I'll add you :)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Thank you ❤
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great results. This needs a bump - and get ready for the questions of what was the workout schedule, how much deficit did you attempt to do, and what if any restrictions to food did you have to do.

Might as well get them on the first page of responses so after this builds to 50 pages, people can see that upfront.
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    I kept it really simple for myself. I didn't restric anything from my diet besides soda. I portion control and try have protein at each meal. Tons of water!! I weightlift 5x a week with hiit cardio at the end of most sessions.