Looking for more moms to add

Options
I'm a mother of two and have been on my fitness journey for 6 months and I have lost 30lbs. My friends list has died down and I've lost a lot of friends who've fallen off the wagon. I'm looking for other mothers who are committed to their fitness journey to add and help keep me motivated. Add me ladies! I know what it's like to have your body change after children!

Replies

• Scottm0412
    Scottm0412 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the app and looking for friends :) I really dont know if im using the app right?? Should I have calories left when ive exercised or should I eat more to make it zero?? Help!
  • tedua0526
    tedua0526 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of a 2.5 year old little boy and would love to keep inspired between us!
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My little ones are 8 (holy crap I felt old typing that) and 4. I am active and log daily.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and I log every bite, open dairy. Mom of 2 11&6. Feel free to add me!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I am on daily, work out often, log most of the time. Lost 20+ so far. I am mom of 2. Feel free to add.
  • Jenniferpasq
    Jenniferpasq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im a Mom :) add me
  • kmtodd83
    kmtodd83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of two boys - 3 and 2. Looking to lose 20lbs for health reasons (doc says I'm pre-diabetic). I hate exercising and love to eat so this is going to be hard for me. Any help/support is welcome!
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, too. Feel free to add me!
  • vdepan
    vdepan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a new born and a two year old, ready to lose weight. Feel free to add me
  • ZombieMom79
    ZombieMom79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 4 & 5 year old, today is 550 days on MFP so feel free to add me!
  • bsteede598
    bsteede598 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 7 year old boy, I am on logging most days, feel free to add me, always looking for new friends with goals
  • Faith4eva31
    Faith4eva31 Posts: 98 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am a mother to 2 beautiful girls...11 months and 11 years old...you can add me!
  • LJeffersSW
    LJeffersSW Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! Always looking for new, supportive mommy friends to keep me going! :-)
  • andylllI
    andylllI Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    mom to two boys, 3.5 and 1.5. you ladies can add me too.
  • samaraesan
    samaraesan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 !!! Add me ladies :)
  • SpunkBean
    SpunkBean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here. I log daily and love adding new friends :)