edited July 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ssit18slutnk.jpg

NSFW Warning, Christ.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I did the cute selfie, now it's time for the sweaty post-workout selfie. B)

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg
    If you go to the gym like that do the guys all follow you around. Wow. Look at that cleavage
    Lmao that's what I was going to say! Damn girl those are big. I don't need everyone seeing my jiggly bits at the gym. I wear long sleeves lol! ;)

Considering the wink at the end, I didn't get the impression this was meant as a jab.

You both just have different comfort zones.

When you post a picture with any cleavage showing, and a woman's first response is 'Oh lawdy I wouldn't want ANYBODY seeing MY jiggly bits, I only wear long sleeves at the gym! [and post pictures in my sports bra on the internet]'.... That's textbook passive-agressively judgey. >_>
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg
    If you go to the gym like that do the guys all follow you around. Wow. Look at that cleavage
    Lmao that's what I was going to say! Damn girl those are big. I don't need everyone seeing my jiggly bits at the gym. I wear long sleeves lol! ;)

Considering the wink at the end, I didn't get the impression this was meant as a jab.

When you post a picture with any cleavage showing, and a woman's first response is 'Oh lawdy I wouldn't want ANYBODY seeing MY jiggly bits, I only wear long sleeves at the gym! [and post pictures in my sports bra on the internet]'.... That's textbook passive-agressively judgey. >_>

You sound so paranoid right now.

24013993.jpg
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg

Honestly it wasn't a jab. It was meant as a compliment and if you knew me at all you would have known that. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I just liked your big boobs.
  • Ashley__916
    Ashley__916 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

38909272.jpg

Oh goodness, where to start...

I have big boobs, that's what they look like when a sports bra squishes the daylights out of them.
    And I'm noooo longer in a place where I feel like I need to hide them under large t-shirts, like I used to. (It took a while, but I have since developed the: "They're boobs. Deal with it." mindset.)

I prefer working out in tank tops, because high-collared t-shirts make me feel like I'm being smothered in my own body heat and sweat, and I hate it.

To answer your question no, guys don't follow me around at the gym. I'm there with my headphones on and focused look on my face like everybody else.. the only times I've run into issues with that is when guys think I'm flirting when I ask for a spotter at the bench press. (Since I'm not a confident bench presser, and I don't wanna die.)
    I love this. Be confident and love your body <3 you go girl! Xoxo
  • Ashley__916
    Options

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg

I love you. Will you marry me please? @mackenzies_frenzies
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    a0xgu4csju9t.jpg
    This thread needs more cool socks
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    20150716_153957_zpsd36967fd.jpg
    I hope this works...I'm not a newbie to the interwebs but I couldn't figure out how to upload directly via Android MFP app so I used Photobucket. Help? :(

EDIT: It worked but everyone else's pics have this link: mfp-en.vanillaforums.com. MFP help says something about uploading pics directly via a toolbar. I don't see anything like that.???
  • Ashley__916
    Options

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg

Honestly it wasn't a jab. It was meant as a compliment and if you knew me at all you would have known that. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I just liked your big boobs.

Sorry to chime in but I believe I was recently "jabbed at" by quite a few people just for putting a thread up about changing accounts and a new screen name so people could find me. And if I'm not mistaken ... Just idk if things were taken the wrong way but to hurt someone's feelings over the Internet is juvenile and really rude. If it was unintentional then apologize and move on. I don't think she did anything to any of you. As neither did I with my thread.
    -so to whoever reads this just stop. It's so much more fun to be nice to one another. Mfp is a great motivating fun place when the users want it to be. <3 Thanks for listening
  • Ashley__916
    Options
    a0xgu4csju9t.jpg
    This thread needs more cool socks

Exactly!
  • Ashley__916
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ashley, she apologized and tried to diffuse the situation and all of your posts are pot stirrers. Please stop with the drama

K. Whatever you say. That wasn't a pot stirrer. I just thought it would be nice to stick up for someone as no one did for me when I really did nothing wrong or offensive. Thanks for being you.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    Options

We'll have to cover up, though! ;)

62964232.jpg

• Ashley__916
    Options

62964232.jpg

We can both wear suits :)

• Ashley__916
    Options

dp0sz8gguixp.jpg

Sorry to chime in but I believe I was recently "jabbed at" by quite a few people just for putting a thread up about changing accounts and a new screen name so people could find me. And if I'm not mistaken ... Just idk if things were taken the wrong way but to hurt someone's feelings over the Internet is juvenile and really rude. If it was unintentional then apologize and move on. I don't think she did anything to any of you. As neither did I with my thread.
    -so to whoever reads this just stop. It's so much more fun to be nice to one another. Mfp is a great motivating fun place when the users want it to be. <3 Thanks for listening

Nobody is "jabbing" at anyone. Some people just get a little more butthurt easier than others. It's an overly sensitive PC world out there. Have some Dr. Pepper.

drpepperbro.gif

K
  • KenziesFrenzies
    Options
    Nah. Not worth the calories. :D
  • NordicLifter78
    NordicLifter78 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

62964232.jpg

We can both wear suits :)

I don't understand, I thought you were trying to diffuse the situation and now you're back into it...you had the right idea in trying to put this all to bed.