Help with macros/calories.. I'm hungry!!

Options
hello I'd like some input to if/how to adjust my diet. I'm crossfiting 4-6 times a week now to put it in perspective. I'm 9 months pp and still breastfeeding so I try to keep my fat intake a little above average for that reason. I'm 5 ft and 110 lbs currently. I'm probably about 25% body fat. Anyway, lately I've upped my protein intake to around120-130 grams because I've been so hungry, I was doing around 110 before I started working out more. I try to keep my carbs at or just below 110 grams as well, and my fat is usually about 60-80 grams. So even though I'm always hitting my macros as such, my calorie intake is always in a deficit, but I know calories aren't really that important either. I was losing weight well until a month or two ago when I reached 110 lbs, and I can tell I'm getting stronger, so maybe building a little muscle? I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat so much that I'm hindering fat loss either. Advice?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    No, you're not building muscle.

• leahgoldgirl
    leahgoldgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You're 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. You don't need to lose weight, and if you're hungry and doing CrossFit 5-6 days per week, you need to up your calories.

I'm 5 feet tall, 115 lbs (I haven't changed my weight on MFP), 20-21% body fat (dexa scan), and I have been doing CrossFit 5-6 days a week for about 5 months, and lifting on my own before that. I'm not nursing a child and I still eat 2,000 - 2,300 calories per day to maintain/ slowly recomp.
  • pbishop70
    pbishop70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. You don't need to lose weight, and if you're hungry and doing CrossFit 5-6 days per week, you need to up your calories.

I'm 5 feet tall, 115 lbs (I haven't changed my weight on MFP), 20-21% body fat (dexa scan), and I have been doing CrossFit 5-6 days a week for about 5 months, and lifting on my own before that. I'm not nursing a child and I still eat 2,000 - 2,300 calories per day to maintain/ slowly recomp.

Sorry, i said weight but meant fat. I'm not concerned with the number on the scale at all, but strength and looks I am trying to work on. If you are able to eat so many calories, what does your macros look like gram wise?