How long did it take you to get rid of your back boobs?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @WBB55 Thanks for the tip! I haven't noticed mine so much when I have a bra on but might have to check that out when I get home.
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I call them! I have always had them, even when I was thinner. They weren't bad enough for me to be too embarrassed of them back then, though. When I get fat, they look like something that needs a bra, ahahahaha! I even wear a hoodie all through summer, just so that no one can see how defined they are. I can't wait to keep losing, and to get rid of them again!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    @karyabc Thanks! It'll be nice to see them slowly reducing and withering away :p

:# When they are gone forever it will be so much a non scale victory for me , strapless and razor back clothes are kind of a no right now, can't wait to be able to wear cute tops and dresses that currently don't look so good . good luck to you!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I had small rolls I wouldn't consider actual back boobs but Got rid of in ab 30 days. Those little back rolls are the first things to go on me ;)
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I never had back boobs per se, but I had thicker fat there until I was sub-145 and a visible slight bulge above 150. However, I'm 5'6". Height becomes really important. Much smaller than the picture, as I didn't have any rolls/folds anywhere unless I was sitting, but I'd never had anything like it, and it freaked me out.
  • cristical
    cristical Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think mine went away at around 180lbs. I am 5 '6
  • cristical
    cristical Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thats when i had no line at all
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Are these related to front boobs? My girl friend has DD in front plus back boobs when she's only a little overweight. At my top weight, I'm a C cup with no back boobs.
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lol - love the name. I started at 215lbs - and they were the first thing to go. But I don't think it's a weight thing, or time thing - it's a where your fat wants to go from first thing.
  • Camomilejane
    Camomilejane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have always called them back muffins!
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    253lbs 8oz to 175lbs 4oz since Jan 4th and they are still there in full force.
  • Camomilejane
    Camomilejane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done minties82 on a brilliant weight loss!
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    The size of back boobs (and don't forget side boobs) has nothing to do with the size of front ones. My fear is the back (and side) will become bigger than the front! I've seen it on others. It ain't pretty.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I had them from 207 till I got down to like 145. I checked often! Mine lasted so long. Hopefully yours won't!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't get rid of mine till my weight hit 130!
    I was always watching my back to see when they would go.
    I was so thrilled to lose them and I will never ever get them back if I have anything to say about it!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I don't know about back boobs, but my front boobs sure disappeared fast
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    I know you can't spot reduce and I already searched the forums but didn't see a similar post. I know that they will eventually go away but I'm just curious as to the time frame. I'm currently 242, down from 289.2 lbs, and I still have them, though I don't remember if they were worse at my higher weight. I probably avoided looking at them back then.

So, I'm sure most people don't have pictures but I'm curious to hear your stories on how long it took to reduce/get rid of them and what weight you noticed them going away.

Id like to know about the excess Side skin....the stuff that hangs over the bra.
    Id love to find a way to get that side skin to the front for extra cleavage boost :neutral:
    Mine has not reduced nor does it seem to be going anywhere except that it looks more evident now that my front has shrunk and its not as proportioned.....duct tape maybe.... :anguished:

• darhoff
    darhoff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone else called them back boobs so i googled it and this discussion popped up. I saw these on myself in the mirror recently after an eleven lb. Weight gain and back boobs came to my mind immediately, as that is what they looked like. I really like back muffins better though, lol! I am 5'3 and now 255 pounds. Someone please tell me its not hopeless for me to lose this weight. I really feel like i cant climb back up this hill and win this. Is it really possible?
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    darhoff wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone else called them back boobs so i googled it and this discussion popped up. I saw these on myself in the mirror recently after an eleven lb. Weight gain and back boobs came to my mind immediately, as that is what they looked like. I really like back muffins better though, lol! I am 5'3 and now 255 pounds. Someone please tell me its not hopeless for me to lose this weight. I really feel like i cant climb back up this hill and win this. Is it really possible?

Of course it's posible, mfp has the most amazing success stories everrr, go look at them, it's almost like no matter your circumstances you always find someone to relate to. Patience and discipline that's the working formula (for me). Good luck! :)
  • Emj30135
    Emj30135 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I Started out at 207 and mine were bad. I am 5'4, so I am a little shorter than average. I am 174 now and I can notice a change but they are still there. I just have the one set of flab under where the bra is in the back. I am a 38 DD and before I lost the 34 lbs, I was a 40DD. Lol! I want to lose 30-40 more lbs and I will probably only get down to a 36D. It is so hard to find good supporting bras for bigger cup sizes without paying $100 or more! But that is a great suggestion about getting a good fitting bra because I do noticed a difference with a good supporting bra! Good luck to you. I hope we both get rid of the back flab soon!!!!