Slightly nerdy girl looking to lose 70lbs.

Options

Replies

• Stefie_G
    Stefie_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I'm 34, nerdy, and had 60 lbs to lose (lost 22 of them so far) :smile:
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 looking to lose at least 70 pounds. I'm 5'3 and 215 pds. I need motivation add me
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cartography nerd here, working in IT as a programmer / developer. Outdoor activity is hiking.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Loads of nerds on the site - welcome aboard!

You're prepared, you know what to do. You don't need luck. Just make small changes over time and you'll get there.
  • goodideabear
    goodideabear Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Loads of nerds on the site - welcome aboard!

You're prepared, you know what to do. You don't need luck. Just make small changes over time and you'll get there.

Thanks! Lol, and about the nerdy thing, barely finding that out! I'm surprised to be embraced on MFP!

You are totally right, little by little!
  • nicolealison
    nicolealison Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Another nerd here!! I'm 35, into so many things ... superheroes, harry potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock ... I could go on and on. I need to lose at least 120 if not more. Down 10 so far! I have to check out this Geek Squid thing!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    nicca_jb wrote: »
    I'm a huge HP nerd, as well as many other sci-fi/fantasy things. There's also a group on here called "The Geek Squid" which you can join - tons of us around - and periodic HP challenges. :) Feel free to friend me, and I'm sure most of my friends list would be happy to friend you too!

Awesome! I'm fairly new to MFP, but I would love to make some new friends. Lol, i tried to sign up for the last Hogwarts challenge... But I was put on wait list. Still cute though :)

I'll add you for sure!

I'm doing the Hogwarts challenge for the first time this term (Slytherin, represent!) and I also love cats. I've been on MFP for a few years and have lost almost 56 lbs. Add me if you'd like!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    1. I'm extremely nerdy.
    2. You're extremely awesome for beginning
    3. Let's all be nerdy and awesome and fit together. :smile:

Good luck!
  • suziedrew84
    suziedrew84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi also nerd HP fan needing to lose 70lbs -84lbs just completed week 1 on MFP. Open to friend request also have open diary :) Please add
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yay, nerds! Trekkie and Hufflepuff, here! I'm in about the same goal range as you. 28, currently hovering around 220 lbs, with a goal of losing 90 lbs. Feels so daunting, but like you said, take it one day at a time! I'd be happy to have more active friends. I've been MIA for a while, and it seems that while I was away, my friends list stagnated a bit.
  • goodideabear
    Options
    Another nerd here!! I'm 35, into so many things ... superheroes, harry potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock ... I could go on and on. I need to lose at least 120 if not more. Down 10 so far! I have to check out this Geek Squid thing!

Mmmmm, love me some Doctor Who and Sherlock! Hahaha, though, I will say, I am a season behind on Doctor who, i go through breaks between doctors... And sometimes companions. Lol. Hey! 10 is great! Love to be friends!
  • goodideabear
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    nicca_jb wrote: »
    I'm a huge HP nerd, as well as many other sci-fi/fantasy things. There's also a group on here called "The Geek Squid" which you can join - tons of us around - and periodic HP challenges. :) Feel free to friend me, and I'm sure most of my friends list would be happy to friend you too!

Awesome! I'm fairly new to MFP, but I would love to make some new friends. Lol, i tried to sign up for the last Hogwarts challenge... But I was put on wait list. Still cute though :)

I'll add you for sure!

I'm doing the Hogwarts challenge for the first time this term (Slytherin, represent!) and I also love cats. I've been on MFP for a few years and have lost almost 56 lbs. Add me if you'd like!

Sweeeet! Do you happen to speak parseltongue?
    Please let me know how the Hogwarts challenge goes! Lol. I wasn't sure which house I should shoot for, but I said Hufflepuff. Lol.

Congrats on your weightloss!

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I speak some Arabic, does that count?
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Another nerd here! Love HP, Dr Who, ASOIAF, etc. I've lost 35 pounds so far and want to lose another 15-20. I added you!
  • Jessibean73
    Jessibean73 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oh! Another here :) I like anime, video games, plenty of movies/tv shows. I've lost about 19lbs and am looking to lose another 30-40lbs. Feel free to add me ^.^
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I'm WAY behind in my Doc - Thank goodness for Netflix. I'm catching up with the first along with my wife and oldest son (7). Was a huge Tom Baker fan of the original series and enjoying it tremendously.

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and am an HP and LOTR nerd (among other things I'm sure). I started at 190, currently 156, aiming for 140. Any of you can add me.
  • amylouiseohara1990
    amylouiseohara1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey hun. right there with yah. 25 year old, 245lbs and wanting to loose 50-60lbs.... soo daunting but we can do this :-)
  • lizerdbeth
    lizerdbeth Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Huge nerd here (in all senses of the word, haha). I'm 31 and a fan of anime, video games, HP, and other such nerdly pursuits! I have... a LOT of weight to lose (I'm kind of a walking stereotype and I hate it), but I like to encourage people and would love for anyone and everyone who wants to to add me!
  • tiffie_taffy
    tiffie_taffy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love The Labyrinth, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Walking Dead, izombie, Groot/Rocket, Thor/Loki, K-Dramas, Harry Potter, basically a little bit of everything lol. I enjoy going to Comic-con, Reading, Star Partys, & Swimming. Looking to loose some serious weight... Currently 270lbs im down 15lbs since febuarry(started at 285lbs). Id also like to make some new friends along the way.