Naughty pleasures.

Options
13»

Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Deep fried mushrooms and pickles with ranch dressing. My mouth waters just thinking about it.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Deep fried mushrooms and pickles with ranch dressing. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

mmmmm deep fried mushrooms and i also love deep fried oreos with chocolate syrup and powdered sugar...and deep fried mozzarella sticks...basicially anything deep fried..havent had any of those for a long time
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Toasted ketchup and cheese sandwiches on white bread. YUM.
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Or a tuna melt - toasted white bread, tuna, and melted cheese slice.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I like pizza and wings and I like to dip my pizza in the blue cheese dressing!
  • julia23
    julia23 Posts: 87
    Options
    Thought of another, Tuna toasted mayonnaise with salad and ketchup. So good.
  • mexiana
    mexiana Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cake batter with a very tall glass of whole milk. I usually only drink skim and people will say (who know I drink skim) "isn't whole milk disgusting??" and I reply, um NO it's FREAKING DELICIOUS. Especially with cake batter! lol
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    We're all gross haha. Banana and bacon one is something i'm actually tempted to try!

HAHAHA! I was thinking the same thing...Maybe I should try this one!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me miss my toasted sandwich maker. My favourite, weird one was Smarties (like m and ms) toasted in White bread. The dye came out of the shells, the chocolate melted... Mmmm...

Right now though, liquorice allsorts... I am trying to think of a way to get rid of the giant box I bought without me eating them all!