Any serious friends to start a journey of losing 88 lbs !

Options
Hello guys

I wonder if there are any serious friends to start the battle of weight loss with me !! , I have got tens of friend requests and then I hear nothing from them , so please don't send any friend requests if you aren't serious with the issue , I prefer Skype too, I see the communication between members here is poor. I am studying nutrition now to help myself & others , I had studied about LifeCoaching for the same purpose too.

Kindly don't send me friend requests if it's not serious to you and I prefer Skype or Whatsapp contacting for a long company ..

I'm waiting for you if interested ..

Jasmine

Replies

• aspiretobefitgirl
    aspiretobefitgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi jasmine! I want to lose 50 lbs. I would like to be a part of this journey with you.
  • onedayatatime4meandb
    Options
    I'm up for a bit of serious friendship - with a bit of fun thrown in too. I have 40-50lbs to lose & need help to stop yo-yo-ing!
  • suchita710
    suchita710 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi jasmine I am serious lets get start...but am new in this app...plz help me to connect u all
  • sarahb76mfp
    sarahb76mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi I'm Sarah 38 and from the UK. Ive wishing to lose approx 7st ( 109 LBs). I am struggling as I've and under active thyroid. I do agree with people adding you as a friend and not talking. I would like someone to tell me if I'm doing something wrong and I find it hard to talk to people if they don't respond. I will send friends request to you all if you wish to accept. I don't use skype but I do have Whatsapp :)
  • muffin1848
    muffin1848 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello guys

I wonder if there are any serious friends to start the battle of weight loss with me !! , I have got tens of friend requests and then I hear nothing from them , so please don't send any friend requests if you aren't serious with the issue , I prefer Skype too, I see the communication between members here is poor. I am studying nutrition now to help myself & others , I had studied about LifeCoaching for the same purpose too.

Kindly don't send me friend requests if it's not serious to you and I prefer Skype or Whatsapp contacting for a long company ..

I'm waiting for you if interested ..

Jasmine

• milena780
    milena780 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

It's my second day on My Fitness Pal. My goal is to loose 60 lb and I am looking to connect to other people with similar goal. It would be great to have friends in your coner to cheer you as you make the small steps.
  • jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi jasmine! I want to lose 50 lbs. I would like to be a part of this journey with you.

That's awesome, please add my Skype ; JasmineDiSamo , lets do it immediately :)
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    I'm up for a bit of serious friendship - with a bit of fun thrown in too. I have 40-50lbs to lose & need help to stop yo-yo-ing!

Yes we can do it , please add my Skype ; JasmineDiSamo :)
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    hi I'm Sarah 38 and from the UK. Ive wishing to lose approx 7st ( 109 LBs). I am struggling as I've and under active thyroid. I do agree with people adding you as a friend and not talking. I would like someone to tell me if I'm doing something wrong and I find it hard to talk to people if they don't respond. I will send friends request to you all if you wish to accept. I don't use skype but I do have Whatsapp :)

Dear Sarah

Oh finally, I have someone is really serious , Would I send my Whatsapp number to your inbox ! We will do it , yes we can ..
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz.
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    milena780 wrote: »
    Hi Jasmine,

It's my second day on My Fitness Pal. My goal is to loose 60 lb and I am looking to connect to other people with similar goal. It would be great to have friends in your coner to cheer you as you make the small steps.

Honey, thanks so much for your support , kindly add my Skype; JasmineDiSamo so we'd be intouch :)
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    suchita710 wrote: »
    Hi jasmine I am serious lets get start...but am new in this app...plz help me to connect u all

Sure dear , lets use the Skype , mine is; JasmineDiSamo ..
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'm sure giving out your Skype info on a public forum is a fantastic idea.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    +1
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 152 pounds so far and I am now on a journey to drop body fat percentage, nutrition and training is something I am very passionate about and enjoy talking about it. Unfortunately I don't have many around me who share the same interest or passion for it so rarely get to discuss it so this sounds great! I don't have skype but I do use whatsapp
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    This is the fourth time I've seen this same thread. Stop violating the forums.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you can add me :-) I'm on here every day. I did have 69lbs to lose, now its 45lbs. so I've been losing weight but still have a long way to go. I don't have skype but I love staying in contact with people here :-)
  • jasmine_kamar
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

Skip looking to it, you have the choice to ignore it ..
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

Skip looking to it, you have the choice to ignore it ..

What you're doing is against forum policy. I'm just letting you know.