Have strawberries helped you burn fat? Or another food that

laurie1984uk
laurie1984uk Posts: 16
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
Have strawberries helped you burn fat?...... From past experience strawberries have helped me burn fat but only when im quite strict :P xxxx

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    How do you know?
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    We have loads of strawbs in the garden.....free food! Strawberries & Greek yoghurt this morning for brekkie. Not sure if they help burn fat tho' but it's worth a try.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_strawberry#Nutrition

Sue :smile: x
  • hey kirsty x Ive heard they help burn fat and when I have been on a diet when I eat loads more strawberries When I get on scales I weigh less lol and quickly but I find they help me alot x
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    It will help if you're on a low calorie diet yes. Because obviously strawberries are low calorie food that fill you up and low calorie even if you eat lots of them.

I don't think it has any fat burning abilities though. But it helps in filling you up and keeping your calories low,so in that sense it does.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    If strawberries helped people burn fat, someone in the multi billion pound weight loss industry would have noticed by now.

What is helping you burn fat is eating a healthy diet, and that's fantastic for health reasons too. If you like strawberries, you go for it! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.