Missing Group Lose 20lbs by end of August

Options
Hi All,

I signed up to this group, lose 20lbs by end of august, but today I've either been kicked out or its disappeared.

It was set up by Myweightlossdiary but her account seems to have also gone.

Anybody know whats happened?

Replies

• Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of the group, but if you find it again please let me know. It definitely sounds like something I would like to be a part of.
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 322 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yeah, same, @MattBoySlim - I can't find Doc (@MyWeightLossDiary) either!!! It's scary! Posted a status to my friends too.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    What happened?
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I lost it too!
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If the mod for the group deletes there account the group dissappear - it looks like she's either suspended or deleted her account. I don't know if she knew that would happen to the group but I hope she comes back! Maybe a mfp moderator can reinstate the group if someone else will take ownership of it?
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should make a thread in the support area for us that were in that group to keep supporting each other.
  • healthymom131
    healthymom131 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too :(
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a group so if a new group is started, please keep me in the loop.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    There's a group called '20 Pounds by Thanksgiving' that's pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure it's an open group, and it's a very lovely and supportive bunch of people.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OK guys. So I've created a new group for us to play in. I'm not as savvy or good as Myweightlossdiary was with things but this will be a place for us to continue to support each other... and for us to keep posting. If you're interested it's an open group.

Please note that this challenge originally began in June and we are not trying to lose 20lbs by August from today's date!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107530-lose-20lbs-by-end-of-august-redux