Hi looking for some new weight loss friends.

Options
Hi, my name is Deborah in am 33 from Newcastle. Lost 5 and a half stones so far and the last bit is always the hardest. Like to have more friends on here to help each other out.

Replies

• hannahgboss
    hannahgboss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborah, I'm Hannah, 30 years old from Michigan. Looking to loose about 10 pounds and get healthier and fit while doing so
  • Deborah940
    Deborah940 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Hannah. Really sorry did not see i had a message. At least it's not to much. Good luck sure you can do it.
  • ellietucker2015
    ellietucker2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Ellie, I am 21 and from Plymouth, UK. I need to shift a lot of weight and hoping to achieve this. I am looking for some weight loss friends too too help keep each other motivated and positive and support each other :)
  • ladyfay616
    ladyfay616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am Rita from nyc need to loss a lot of weight
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss so far
  • couponlamamama
    couponlamamama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Stephanie from Kansas City. Just got back on the program after waaaay too long. You're doing great Deborah!
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a log way to go and I am looking for some buddies:)
  • starrey55
    starrey55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nadine in the ATL- anybody up for being a weight loss /exercise buddy?
  • grdaniela
    grdaniela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. It's nice to hear successful stories and ppl really motivated to feel and look good, I mean with themselves as a certain shape or body doesn't make a realistic description of a person, good for u all and keep sharing achievements, D from West Midlands x
  • sdelagarza19
    sdelagarza19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Shelby im 22 and from Texas and I have to lose about 30 more pounds, im looking for weight loss friends too. Its easier to lose weight when you have a support system
  • blinddie233
    blinddie233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im nicole 37 from New York.. I want to lose 10lbs and Tone UP!! I need support team too. I Was heavy alll my life but have it under control the last 2 yrs.
  • momoffour2013
    momoffour2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation myself.