Who else is aiming for 100 lb loss? Ladies Only :)

Options
MizzMaamI1
MizzMaamI1 Posts: 73 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
Hey everyone, I'm currently on my journey to be a happier, healthier me. In order to achieve set goals I'm working on improving my fitness and eating habits. I'd love to have more lady friends on MFP, whether its for inspiration, motivation, or simply just sharing about your day. Please feel free to add me!!!

I've lost about 70 lbs over the last 7 months... give or take. I've hit a pause and lost motivation and kinda just ate whatever I felt like for 2-3 months. Im finally ready to go again! My ultimate goal is 160 lbs. I started my journey at about 330-340 lbs, after my second pregnancy, now I'm currently 268 lbs and my height is 5'6. u3r036lpohl7.jpg

Replies

• Mgtei
    Mgtei Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and changed habits! You look great. I'm 5'7'' and looking to go from 283 lbs. to at least 159 lbs. (a healthy BMI). I'm now at 273 lbs. Always open to MFP friends on similar journeys.
  • ThomisaK
    ThomisaK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi and congrats! I am 5'6 hoping to go from 260 to 160. I've lost 6 lb s so far.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    5'5" and have a little over 100 lbs to lose, have already lost 48 lbs. You look great, very pretty.
  • Dizzylizard444
    Dizzylizard444 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on the job well done! I'm about 10 lbs in. This is where I usually slip up and give up but feeling like this time might be different
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great start
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great start! Just take it a day at a time and you'll be at your goal before you know it!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and mu highest weight was 255. I am currently at 217 and hope to get down to 140-150.
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    add me as your friend I too am looking to drop 100 lbs. have lost 42 need all the friends I can get to help motivate me to stay on track.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    5'6, started at 242, stuck between 203 and 211 right now, ultimate goal is 155. Add me!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started out at 254 pounds. I'm down to 217 pounds but my ultimate goal weight is 129 pounds. I'm very dedicated about making lifestyle changes that I know I can stick to in the long run. I'm not doing anything drastic...just being very consistent and accurate about weighing and logging all my food.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My first goal puts me at 113 lbs lost. I'm 6' and started at 293, currently 196, aiming for 180. I'm 97 lbs down now and am realizing that my initial goal may leave me a bit heavier than I'd like, so I will likely lose beyond that. Consistency and sustainability is key with such a drastic loss. Taking the time to really sort out the reasons we became so overweight is ESSENTIAL - we don't become 100+ lbs overweight without needing to work some big things out! Feel free to add me - I'm about to his my 500th day on MFP and don't plan on going anywhere.
  • carleecook92
    carleecook92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on you weight loss so far. My weight loss journey started in the middle of 2012 at a starting weight of 210. I got down to 170 by October of 2014. I got pregnant with my first beautiful daughter in December of 2014 and I regret not eating healthy during because now I am back where is started but I am currently at 243 lbs. Trying to get the motivation to get off my big butt and do something about it.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    lol oh my im a shorty ! But im 5'2 currently 268 trying to reach 130-140! Feel free to add me ! :)
  • klmadore975
    klmadore975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" and started around 275 lbs. My goal is at least 175 lbs. if not less. I'm almost 53 and realize it will only get harder to loose this weight the older I get. Also, just lost my Dad to Alzheimer's in April and feel really motivated to loose and not develop that disease or diabetes that is in my family history as well. Not certain how many people have heard of the book The Grain Brain, but it will really make you think about what you eat and put in your body. This book also gave me a different idea of food and what is really considered "Healthy". So I'm really not dieting but changing my eating habits to be healthier.
  • RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    6' even. About 290 right now (I think, I haven't checked my weight recently). Aiming to get to 250 first (prebaby weight) then down to 180. Trying to stay on track but I'm bipolar type 2 (big depressive, little manic) and tend to depression eat and get down so much i can't get myself off the couch. I work through it pretty well now, it's just getting myself to go into the kitchen and put in the effort to cook. I'm hoping if I can get down to my prebaby weight first I can get motivated enough to go from there.
  • kd6984
    kd6984 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi girls I added a couple of u feel free to add me I am at 243 and goal is 160 I never stick to it but this time I'm not giving up I've lost 10 lbs so far and must keep going this time! :-)
  • kbg027
    kbg027 Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have the same goal weight as you. But unlike you, I haven't lost any yet. Just getting started. I'm at 230 right now. And I'm 5'9.
  • shtrask
    shtrask Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    275 aiming for 180.. 5'4''. I am down about 30 from right after my daughter was born but it's been a few years now and I have to get going or I'll never be able to catch up with her. This is my first day trying MFP though I've activated it many times before. Really hoping it will help as I tend to get distracted and lose track quickly. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me. B)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    If you'd like a friend who's already lost over 100 lbs, feel free to add me. I started at around 285 and now maintain around 145.
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am looking to lose about 225 pounds total. I am 60 pounds into that. Feel free to add me.