Who else is aiming for 100 lb loss? Ladies Only :)

Options

Replies

• picasso66
    picasso66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 and currently 252.4 lbs. I started out at 315.2 and have lost 62.8 over the last 10 months. My first goal is 218 to be at my wedding weight 15 years ago. It's been slow and steady. If you'd like to be my friend, feel free to add me and I will support you and encourage you on this journey. Anyone else with similar goals, feel free to add me as well.
  • anewstart1011
    anewstart1011 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 started at 330ish. I have lost 23 lbs. My goal weight 160-180ish. Feel free to add me~
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    • Height: 5'7
    • Weight from last year: 297lbs
    • Starting Weight from start of this year: 292lbs
    • Current Weight: 273lbs
    • Goal Weight: 175lbs
    • Weight Lost: 24lbs
  • 280toGO
    280toGO Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well, you all are very-much lightweight! :-)
    I have 250 lb to lose. :-(
    Looking for long-term motivated accountability buddies.
    Starting today, current weight is 440 lb, height 6'.
  • starteam144
    starteam144 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me. I weighed 345 and lost 123 lbs but gained back 140 so Now I re started at 365 and am down to 359 I want to get 60 lbs ASAP I am diabetic and have hypothroidism and Hashimotos.
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies. I am a big girl too. I've lost some weight (almost 60lbs) but have 100lb to loose. I would very much welcome some MFP friend who understands my struggles. Please feel free to add me, I'm not sure how to add you all.
  • khawver1
    khawver1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! :)
    I've lost 30 lbs so far, still have over 100 to get to my goal. Anyone please add me - I'm always looking for friends for motivation and support.
  • kberge17
    kberge17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Very inspirational….I have about 100 to go. Day 1 today of this long journey….I'm ready!!
  • carla6785
    carla6785 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! All of us here know just how hard that is. I'm 5'5 and started at 278 and am currently at 234. My initial goal is to get to 190. Once I reach that I'll reassess and see where I want to be.
  • randomgirlx103
    randomgirlx103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Had Gastric Bypass 12/2011. So many complications I was pretty bedridden for close to a year. Lost only 57% of my excess body fat. The average person loses 70-75%. April 2014 developed an unrelated health issue and to make matters worse I had to live out of a motel room for 6 months because my landlord failed to tell us he foreclosed and he stole our security deposit. Makes healthy eating challenging. October 2014 I'm healthy, have a home, back on track & using MFP for calories but not watching what I'm actually eating! and then I tear my meniscus and suffer the lost of a family member. Weight starts to pile on. February 2015 one of my closest friends dies suddenly. Now I have all these excuses for gaining back 50% of the weight I lost! Then my dear friend Kathy who had her bariatric surgery the same day as me said "I'm really worried about you. You've almost died a few times from surgery complications. You lost so much weight and now it's like you went through all that for nothing." She pointed out that excuses are not reasons. So I lost 6.5 lbs and pat my self on the back and went back to excuses. A short while later Kathy (who also gained a lot of weight back) was working hard and lost 7 lbs in a week. Kathy who never worked at eating right and expected the surgery to be a magic bullet was suddenly not only my motivation but my inspiration. So on July 6, 2015 if I decided that I used MFP to lose the 10% of my excess fat required to qualify for surgery in 2011. Why not use it again now. Since 7/6 I'm down 12.5 lbs! I knownI can do this! Now that Kathy is starting to struggle Intend to motivate her and return the favor!
  • randomgirlx103
    randomgirlx103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this discussion. Your photos look amazing and I'm sure you'll be a success!
  • little_robot
    little_robot Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes - me too! I am aiming for 100 lbs lost with 20+ down so far! Started at 260 in April and have been on a Ketogenic diet that is working and is easy. Hunger is under control, I don't have to constantly work out and I have had such an improvement in brain fog. I love it and hope I can keep it up for the long run! If you're interested in keto books and blogs I would be happy to point you in the right direction.

I am curious to know what types of eating/exercise plans all of you are having success with!
  • TabithaCheesecake
    TabithaCheesecake Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have been on a major adding spree. This conversation has motivated me after a few weeks (probably months) of a sub par attempt to exercise and really watch what I'm eating. Today I've been much better and even threw in some exercise.
  • Rayshele
    Rayshele Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7" 225lbs and am trying to get down to 150lbs. Today is my first day back at it! The past year I've let myself go and am ready to be healthy and fit again. Good luck on your journey! You'll get there ;)
  • sarairuegas
    sarairuegas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is some awesome progress, congrats! I started at 255 & I'd like to get down to about 160 I'm 5'4. So far I'm down 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks. I just started with some better eating habits & calorie counting & light workouts. Just trying to keep the motivation & give some if needed!
  • 22fatpat
    22fatpat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Everyone can use a little motivation here!! I am right there with alot of you. have never added anyone as a friend ,, so thought I would start this time different. This is my 4th time restarting and I need this to stick! I love food and dont want to be miserable and just eat salads! I am 5' 5" 35 yrs and currently at my heaviest wt 280#s! I need some friends to help motivate me as I have a hard time sticking with things.
  • Laneysmom25
    Laneysmom25 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just started my journey about a week ago. I'm 29 5'8" and started at 309.6, the most I've ever weighed, I have 3 beautiful children but now since I'm done having kids I want go get healthy. I currently weigh 304. So I've made progress this week. Just need some ppl to help keep me motivated. I'm tired of being called fat :-(
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i started 197 days ago ( January )
    I was 302 lbs I have lost 74 lbs so far
    I weight 228 lbs
    You can all do this take one day at a time

bkzi52xeas7g.jpg
    4dlaupus22jh.jpg
  • MizzMaamI1
    MizzMaamI1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Everyone on you ladies is a inspiration! I love reading how so many of you have lost a good amount of weight so far! That is true dedication and self love. I cant wait to get to my goal and share this journey with my fellow friends who have the same goals in mind <3
  • xoxrobot
    xoxrobot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 100 lbs too! I'm 5'4 (I'm actually a bit shorter than that, but that's what I'm going with!), 25 years old, and am about 220 lbs. For my stature and height, I should weigh around 120 lbs. Add me if you'd like, I'd love to have more people to share in this with! I'd especially love if someone around the same stats as me would team up and we could do this together!