Who else is aiming for 100 lb loss? Ladies Only :)

Options

Replies

• xstephnz
    xstephnz Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. Not sure on the exact number.
  • Tera_1984
    Tera_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 146 pounds, I've lost 3 so far, Started my journey for the 3rd time on the 12th of this month.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've been at it 13 months, down 95 pounds and over 50 inches. Size 3x to size 16! About 55 pds left to go. Rate of loss has really slowed down the last 2 months, but still losing.
  • Miss_Cherry_on_top
    Miss_Cherry_on_top Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 5ft4 and I have around 106lbs to lose. Currently about 250lbs wanting to get to about 140ish. I'm always up for new friends no matter where they are in their journey. <3
  • saraking41
    saraking41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im wanting to go from currently 263 to around 150. I am at my heaviest weight ever and I am miserable. Glad to know there are groups like this for encouragement and support!
  • LadyLeonard84
    LadyLeonard84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too. I need to lose way over 100lbs and I feel rather alone.
  • mommamonarrez
    mommamonarrez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 100 as well!
  • Entroopia
    Entroopia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are doing really good so far, don't give up!

I am starting at 213.4 lbs again (actually just posted in introduction). I need to lose around 100 lbs and I am almost the same height (5'5.5'') as well.

We can all do this if we just put our minds to it :smile: ~
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Our stats are similar- I started out at 299 and am now 276, but my goal weight is 185ish (I'm 5'10). Add me if you want! We can help encourage each other along the way. :)
  • leonora711
    leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi :). I'm 163 cm/5'4 and trying to lose about 50 kg/110 lbs.
    I weigh 107 kg/236 lbs now (Started at 110 kg/242 lbs this time around (Highest weight ever: 120 kg/264 lbs)), and am hoping to weigh ~55-60 kg/121-132 lbs by the end of my journey.
    Anyone can add me :)
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Anyone please feel free to add me! I'm always looking for motivation.

I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs overall. It's seems crazy to type that...it's like losing a whole person! I've lost about 12 lbs in the past year, still would like to lose another 120 but my mini-goal is set to lose 60 lbs. I need lots of motivation.
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ lbs always looking for new pals to help with support have been on here for over 700+ days so Im on here daily for anyone looking for support
  • MzSullivan08
    MzSullivan08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss of weight I am currently trying to lose 50 or more but its hard for me with back problems I know no excuses I currently weight 286 I was 291 but lost 5 lbs since may to now. I would really like some help or advise on what to eat and do as a beginner I want to be healthy and feel better and be able to start a family soon but keep up the great job and you look beautiful.
  • AH_rhymes_with_FLY
    AH_rhymes_with_FLY Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hey! My name is Ashley. Most people call me Ash. I'm 26, kind of a nerd and have a wonderful husband. I am restarting a road to a healthier life and I have over 100 pounds to lose. I am looking for people to be friends with so we can support each other. Add me :)
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm looking to lose 100 ATM I started at 282lbs got down to 190 and then fell pregnant I'm currently at 258 so a long way to go I'll need to lose more after my 100lb but taking every day as it comes :)
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi, Five 8 and need to lose 100lbs. Let's do this!!
  • tammi42015
    tammi42015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! My journey has been a constant up & down. I get inspired, then I lose interest. This time I am trying something different. I am looking to lose over 100lbs. I want to reach out to find support & maybe others who are one the same journey. I have never added friends before on myfitnesspal so if we could support one another please let me know! And good luck!
  • purpleposies
    purpleposies Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm 29 years-old, 5' 10", and weigh about ~350. My goal is 160 because my 'ideal weight range' is about 160-180, so I figure if I hit 160 and fluctuate a bit, I'll still be within that 20 lb range.

I'm a single mom of one boy, have PCOS, bipolar disorder (type II), and general anxiety disorder. I've always been my own worst enemy. So here I go again.
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats. Gained weight back after my second pregnancy. Started again in January at 268. Currently 233. Aiming for 165 or so which is where I was before getting pregnant almost 4 years ago. Anyone can add me too.
  • amanda7439
    amanda7439 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the help I can get I always give up but I am just so disappointed in myself I need to do it this time