I started a thread yesterday...

Options
And it's disappeared. There were a lot of links I was going to visit and information I wanted to keep. Did it get deleted for some reason, or am I not navigating the site correctly?

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Link to thread?
  • KateSimpson17
    KateSimpson17 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Link to thread?

How is she supposed to link it if she can't find it?
  • KateSimpson17
    Options
    OP, go to "my discussions" it should be there
  • Tararenee3913
    Tararenee3913 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah. There isn't one, and I visited the replies from the bell symbol and it tells me I don't have permission?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yeah. There isn't one, and I visited the replies from the bell symbol and it tells me I don't have permission?

It got nuked.
  • Tararenee3913
    Options
    No, it was a question about milk and weight loss.
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    kateyb94 wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Link to thread?

How is she supposed to link it if she can't find it?

wow....you are quick....
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

That means the mods nuked it. You won't be able to access it.

• KateSimpson17
    Options

hmmm... that's really weird. I clicked on a thread earlier and it said I didn't have permission... maybe just wait a while and try again?
  • Tararenee3913
    Options
    I got tons of info, it was my birthday so I didn't have time to visit the links other people sent me, so I came back now that I have more time and it's gone.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    No, it was a question about milk and weight loss.

It turned into a sugar fight, and got removed by the mods.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Was it the thread about how you stopped drinking milk and dropped a lb a day since?

If so, likely it was pulled. There were hundreds of replies last I saw which means people were probably fighting. If people were arguing, there was probably people reporting each other. Once it gets to a certain point they just pull the thread instead of trying to clean it up even if the original topic wasn't an issue.

ETA - and too slow…lol
  • Tararenee3913
    Options

I tried that first, it's not. I believe it's been deleted and I can't imagine why.
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    I got tons of info, it was my birthday so I didn't have time to visit the links other people sent me, so I came back now that I have more time and it's gone.

I'm sure it's just buried. Try googling the thread title. Then maybe "tread title: site:myfitnesspal.com
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

hmmm... that's really weird. I clicked on a thread earlier and it said I didn't have permission... maybe just wait a while and try again?

That means it has been removed.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

I tried that first, it's not. I believe it's been deleted and I can't imagine why.

Because:
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    It turned into a sugar fight, and got removed by the mods.

• Tararenee3913
    Options
    Was it the thread about how you stopped drinking milk and dropped a lb a day since?

If so, likely it was pulled. There were hundreds of replies last I saw which means people were probably fighting. If people were arguing, there was probably people reporting each other. Once it gets to a certain point they just pull the thread instead of trying to clean it up even if the original topic wasn't an issue.

ETA - and too slow…lol
    Thank you. That's unfortunate for me, since I wasn't arguing with anyone, but I guess that's that. There were a lot of helpful people and info for me. I think I'll stay off the forums from now on.

Thanks again.
  • ncboiler89
    Options

ETA - and too slow…lol
    Thank you. That's unfortunate for me, since I wasn't arguing with anyone, but I guess that's that. There were a lot of helpful people and info for me. I think I'll stay off the forums from now on.

Thanks again.

Awww...sorry to see you go.
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Maybe friend some of the cooler, more informative people...

I don't accept friend requests.