Your food diary. I wish more people would show theirs.

Options

Replies

• mierla
    mierla Posts: 25
    Options
    Mine is always public! If there's a meal missing or I'm more than 60 calories under, chances are I didn't log something!
    I go for more of an eat lots and constantly tactic too.. easier than having to wait between meals!

6/7lbs ish down so far!!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to the world.
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me....I'm always open to more ways to get more protein in so I'll share!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Good idea ... I've made my food diary public and welcome to view.

If you have any questions about the what and why of food choices, feel free to message me.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to have a look.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Mine is also open, I think to friends, or public. I don't mind having people see what I eat on a daily basis, maybe they can give me advice, or recipes! :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I don't record all my exercise, nor do I eat all my exercise calories back. But I think there's a good bit of variety in the food I eat.
  • crbruner
    crbruner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It makes me more conscientiousness of what I'm eating through out the day when I allow others to view my diary.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I would open mine up if there weren't so many judgmental idiots who think vegetarianism is EVIL on here!
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sure, it's open- check it out if you'd like.
  • HumpyMak
    HumpyMak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :) feel free to add.... always welcome to advice
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Mine is open! Yes it makes me feel bad if I have to log snacks (which I do) but thats part of being accountable, right?

Not much on there as I only found this site and started my journey on Thursday but you are welcome to it - any constructive criticism is also welcome so if you would like to add me anybody please do :)
  • clarehaines
    clarehaines Posts: 49
    Options
    I wasnt aware either that it needed to be changed in settings..... ill do it now..... if anyone wants to add me as a friend id like that since ive got none!!! This is only day 8 and I generally go on the iphone app but have been logging on on the computer at home to read posts etc.
    It would be interesting to get some ideas from others diaries!!
    Not sure how you add people so if anyone can add me ill accept lol!!
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to peek!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I will make mine public...maybe some people can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or right if I go without losing. Anyone feel free to add me, I have a very long ways to go to reach my goal and will take all the motivation/inspiration/support that I can get :smile:
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    This post has inspired me to open up my food/exercise diary! Part of my problem has been keeping things secret, mainly eating in secret. If I want a new body it means a new way of thinking and believing.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Feel free to take a peek.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I would open mine up if there weren't so many judgmental idiots who think vegetarianism is EVIL on here!

Mine is open. I could care less what people think about me being a vegetarian.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I opened mine up for about half a day and got a bunch of "Why don't you have any meat in your diary? Meat is really good for you." type comments, and just couldn't be bothered with it.
  • ChibiKittay
    ChibiKittay Posts: 14
    Options
    Putting mine to public now, I'm not much of a health food eater lol so its more less soda (used to have 7 a day) and more water XD