JM 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• castroerica18
    castroerica18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see allot more people are doing JM I started Saturday with the 30 day shred and I was asking myself how do I know how much calories I burn... Do u recommend for me to get the watch or what other suggestions? U could add me too I need all the support I could get I feel sometimes in giving up but I don't want too and force myself back up... Does this happen allot
  • KatFord81
    KatFord81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On Monday I did JM bodyshred level one. My everything hurt. I took yesterday off and just did a 30 min walk. Today I decided to try JR 3DS it was easier but I'm finding my time for recovery after a.work out Is 1-2 days. Like my legs still ache from Monday's work out and a 15km bike ride and 2.5 hours in the pool (60 laps then mostly paddling around) on Sunday. I feel like maybe I'm over doing it but I'm not using poor form or injuring myself I just feel tired and sore. Is this program supposed to be done daily? The bodyshred one alternates between workouts but it's daily. I don't think I'm ready for how intense it is at this point, hoping shred is less owwwww, everything aches for 2 days.
  • mgonyer123
    mgonyer123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    She says to have a rest day every 6 days but you can tailor it so it fits in your life.

I started a little over a month ago. It gets so much easier I promise!
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im starting JM 30DS today, I was suppose to start last Monday but life got in my way, i've decided not to let anything get in my way anymore. I have done and completed this program once before, it is a great program and very rewarding. Good luck to all of you who have started also ^_^ Feel free to add me!!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1 done!!
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level one complete! It was only a tad easier today lol :)
  • mari_rey
    mari_rey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started Monday!