T25

Options
Yeah today is day five of week one and I made it!!
On Monday I cried in fact everyday I've let out a little yelp but now I feel positive for next week just hope the weigh in and measures tomorrow reflect my optimisation.
But even if it doesn't there is always next week to push it harder than I did this week.

Replies

• Tundeg
    Tundeg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awsome congrats! I'm starting today. Hopefully I make it thru! :#
  • clairelee60
    clairelee60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tundeg wrote: »

Just push as far as you can and by the end of the week you will push further. Day one I thought I was having a heart attack but today I kicked its *kitten* and done the double Friday
  • sarabucknam
    sarabucknam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! The first week of any fitness program is always the hardest. I've done Focus T25 and I couldn't believe how sore my calves were that first week! Shaun T doesn't mess around!
  • clairelee60
    clairelee60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! The first week of any fitness program is always the hardest. I've done Focus T25 and I couldn't believe how sore my calves were that first week! Shaun T doesn't mess around!

True driving yesterday was agony my poor legs. But I thought great I'm going to enjoy this rest day but I missed shauns torture so back at it today with my stretch. I've lost 1 inch around my waist hips and thighs so heading in the right direction
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Tundeg wrote: »

You'll do fine. You can always follow the modifier if you need to. T-25 is a great workout program!