Needing friends with 60 pounds or more to lose

Options
I'm needing to lose around 60 or more pounds and with that I'm looking for new friends that have the same goal. I plan on working out everyday after work when school resumes in August and also continue my walking that I currently do on the weekends and etc. I'm also going to be starting a new diet as well and really watch what I eat and etc. If you use Map my Walk or any of those apps please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do my best to support you best I can. I look forward to becoming friends with anyone who needs help and support talk with yall soon.

Replies

• Jollanh
    Jollanh Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost 50 lbs and I've gained it back. I have to get back to the gym and eat healthy .. I really have to lose 100 but I'm taking it one step at a time . I've added you as a friend .
  • simplebysy
    simplebysy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in !! lest do it !!! sending request
  • nina055
    nina055 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really would be happy with 60 lbs but 100 would be a dream. I've been using My Fitness Pal since January 1 but need to be serious about the exercise. This was Day 3 for walking and I'm so sore but I will not give up. I need this weight off.
  • Jollanh
    Jollanh Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This is day 1again for me, so I wake up and my husband says I'm going to the bagel shop what would you like ... Oh boy .. My mind is already on a bacon egg and cheese bagel .. But I stopped realized I'm changing the way I eat (not diet) .. So I order a egg white with turkey bacon on a thin bagel .. 360 cal .. It's a start .. Going to get my walk in today 3 miles here I come. Have a great day ladies... If your on this thread you can add me as a friend.
  • sheila2323
    sheila2323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    nina055 wrote: »
    I'm in! I really would be happy with 60 lbs but 100 would be a dream. I've been using My Fitness Pal since January 1 but need to be serious about the exercise. This was Day 3 for walking and I'm so sore but I will not give up. I need this weight off.

As of my weigh in on Sunday, I have 110 to lose. If you want to add me too, that'd be great :)
  • sheila2323
    sheila2323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've set me goal at a 110 pound loss - and I still have a closet full of clothes that will fit when I get there. Add me and we can tackle this together.
  • mslace2707
    mslace2707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose 102 lbs. I been overweight my life and it's time for change. I'll be 30 in Dec and I'm starting to gain some health issues. I haven't used map my run lately because a friend at work started me using a pedometer app so I'm trying it to see which I like best. I'll add you! Have a blessed day!
  • mrsspregs
    mrsspregs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I would love to motivation and to cheer you on. I have 65 pounds to lose, and need to get this weight off!