30 Day Shred Completed (Pics)

Options
angie_pangie
angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
Round 1 of the 30 Day Shred completed.

I did not follow a diet while doing the 30 DS. In fact, I probably ate a lot more and a lot worse than usual while doing it.

My weight stayed the same which I am happy with considering the amount I ate in the month of May. LOL! Normally, I would gain about 5-10 lbs.

I am not sure that my measurements really changed. Maybe by half an inch every where but it is hard to be accurate with measuring the exact same place for the second time.

30ds1.jpg

30ds2.jpg

30ds3.jpg

Not much of a difference this time around. I plan to incorporate diet and other exercise when I repeat the Shred starting June 1st.

I am just happy that I started and finished something!! :)

Replies

• angie_pangie
    Options
    oh no, one is cut off and i don't know how to fix it. lol
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference, you're tummy is tighter and smaller so way to work it!! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be loving the results :)
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your abs look tighter and your arms more toned! Thanks for posting; I'm only on Day 2 of 30 DS and others' success keeps me pushing.
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you can DEFINATELY see a difference!!! you look firmer and more defined! theres a six pack in there almost ready to pop out! GOOD JOB!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    YOU LOST INCHES - great results I love the 30 day shred!
  • lanek3007
    lanek3007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I can totally see the difference. You lost inches and thats the best!!!! I am sooo going to purchase the DVD todat and make this my challenge!!!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your front looks pretty good I must say. I have some DVD's that I need to start using but I think I better get my workouts going on a regular three day basis so that my body is used to the regular workouts. I can definately see a difference already. I will take pictures when I get them.
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting pics, it's very encouraging to me (I'm on day 13). You can see a big difference in your midsection. Congrats on finishing! I'm also having a hard time staying under calories while shredding. As long as we're not gaining it all back, it's not so bad :)
  • angie_pangie
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the nice comments. :)

I can't wait to see the results from actually dieting and exercising. LOL!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I really see the difference in your abs and obliques! Way to go!
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) You have awesome curves too :D
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    In two weeks doing the shred I lost 4 inchs

1/2 busts
    1 waist
    1 abs
    1 hips
    1/2 thigh
    I did gain a half in my arm (bicep)

Very impressive!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Amazing keep up the good work.. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!