fruit smoothie recipes??

Options
bree3462
bree3462 Posts: 24 Member
Any good fruit smoothie recipes?? Hit me with them folks!! I hate veggies so I try sneaking veggies into smoothies ;)

Replies

• CPAUTISM24
    CPAUTISM24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have the Nutri Bullet and the Nutri Ninja. I make this every day! I put Spinach, Kale, banana, frozen mixed fruit, a few almonds and a little Stevia. Honestly u can't even taste the Kale or Spinach. It is so delicious!!! And u get your veggies !! A win win situation
  • bree3462
    Options
    CPAUTISM24 wrote: »
    I have the Nutri Bullet and the Nutri Ninja. I make this every day! I put Spinach, Kale, banana, frozen mixed fruit, a few almonds and a little Stevia. Honestly u can't even taste the Kale or Spinach. It is so delicious!!! And u get your veggies !! A win win situation

Thank you!!
  • agirlcalledrinn
    agirlcalledrinn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I always use the kale or baby spinach, and I do 1 cup green, 1 cup liquid, 1 cup fresh fruit, 1 cup frozen fruit. Just not cherries or lychee-both make the greens go brown.
  • TinaG141
    TinaG141 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also, if you want a twist you can add powdered Peanut Butter which gives you the awesome peanut butter flavor for less fat and calories!! I use 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup berries, scoop of Tera's vanilla whey, add in my veggies...and i change it up by adding peanut butter powder or cocoa powder....the opportunities are endless. This is usually less than 300 kcal
  • bree3462
    Options
    TinaG141 wrote: »
    Also, if you want a twist you can add powdered Peanut Butter which gives you the awesome peanut butter flavor for less fat and calories!! I use 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup berries, scoop of Tera's vanilla whey, add in my veggies...and i change it up by adding peanut butter powder or cocoa powder....the opportunities are endless. This is usually less than 300 kcal

Thanks for the tips!