scale doesnt move

Options
The numbers in the scale didnt move for the last 2 days im getting worried and i need advice.

Replies

• zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    2 days?

Lolwhat?

I think you should weight yourself by the minute.
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    2 days ??? really ???
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    What are your expectations of weight loss? Which isn't a linear process

The only way to judge is to take your weight loss over 6-8 weeks and average it out per week...day to day and week by week is not a measurement because of standard fluctuations

Here ..this is my normal 3 month weight ..at maintenance eg I'm trying to stay around 160 and I do everything accurately including logging food and exercise...the black dots are actual scale readings and go up and down because of sodium, exercise, my last meal, hormones

Normal

qoggs79ox20t.jpg

• sheriefhassanen2015
    sheriefhassanen2015 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well first i just want to say that in new to this and i started about a month ago and during that time there was weight loss everyday and thats why i got worried, second thank you rabbitjb for the info now i understand better and last the 2 smart *kitten* that tried to be funny if you have nothing useful to say save your worthless comments to someone else.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Just keep going. If seeing the daily and normal fluctuations is dreaming you out a bit, maybe weigh in once a week?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Well first i just want to say that in new to this and i started about a month ago and during that time there was weight loss everyday and thats why i got worried, second thank you rabbitjb for the info now i understand better and last the 2 smart *kitten* that tried to be funny if you have nothing useful to say save your worthless comments to someone else.

You're welcome

We all started knowing very little and we learn by asking questions

You've got this :)
  • sheriefhassanen2015
    sheriefhassanen2015 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks happy day i will try that.