Insanity

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is J.P.. I was given this website address from a friend. I am 35 yrs. old and a Profession O.T.R. truck driver. I am taking the next 4 months off to loose weight.

My job requires me to sit on my butt all day and night and asks very little physical activity from me. I have successfully doubled my weight from when I was in the military. Now, I have said enough is enough. I purchase the work out program "Insanity". I have just started it today. Did the Fit Test today and it made me realize that I am so out of shape that I need this program.

The funny thing about this is I have to "make" my self eat meals. I have seen my Dr. and I have to eat 4 small meals a day and as a Truck Driver, we do not sit down and eat. We just grab and go. I really do not eat a lot, just do not work out and now all this has changed.

Thank you all.

J.P.

You can add me if you like.

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    Good for you for taking the first steps! Welcome to MFP
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My dad is a truck driver and he is so out of shape it is not even funny...it scares me....glad to hear that you are ready to make a change...do this for your kids also....i am scared everyday that i am going to get a phone call saying that my dad has died....he says he has been this way all of his life why change now!!! You can do this.....if you need more friends you can add me :smile:
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think you'll get the most out of this website if you add people as friends for support. Feel free to add me :) I'm doing Insanity too, currently on week 4.
  • marsbar_0789
    Options
    welcome
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5 of Insanity.. It will whoop your butt in shape for sure lol
  • staceylee74
    Options
    Can't wait to see the slimmer you. Remember every day is the next step to a healther you and anytime you need motivation just holler and i will cheer you on. Good luck! and welcome to MFP.