Lol, ours steals one of our boxing gloves
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Sabotage!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Because it knows that if you keep going, you will want a younger fitter "trophy" dog
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaa

If he wasn't so stupid I'd think it was cos he'd worked out if I'm going to the gym I'm not taking him with me
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    because yeah, one doesnt simply workout without a lifting glove? Weightlift level: princess :lol:
  • Krystle1984
    Krystle1984 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh, so much to laugh at in this thread! Thanks - I needed it this morning! :)

Also - have you looked behind the toilet? My dog always used to stash things behind the pipes in the toilet...
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My cat loves it when I work out. She has a fetish for my sweaty sports bra. It's gross.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »
    because yeah, one doesnt simply workout without a lifting glove? Weightlift level: princess :lol:

Hush now ...

And that's Queen Rabbit to you sonny ;)
  • KateTii
    edited July 2015
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »

That's Princess Kate to you, pleb.

But seriously, callouses are no fun :(
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My cat loves it when I work out. She has a fetish for my sweaty sports bra. It's gross.

I'm much like your cat. *hides*
  • KateTii
    Options

Haha and I thought my dogs interest in my gym towel was bad enough.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Why does my dog want me to be fat?

The little bugger has stolen one of my lifting gloves ...again

And I can't find it anywhere

*sighs*

Hmmm, my cat just wants me to sit and cuddle her when I should be being active.

It's a pet conspiracy!!!!
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    My cat loves it when I work out.
    Same here.
    My cat actually does the stretching with me at the end of my Dvd workouts.
    It's hilarious!
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    My cat loves it when I work out.
    Same here.
    My cat actually does the stretching with me at the end of my Dvd workouts.
    It's hilarious!

I have to kick mine out because if he sees the yoga mat go down, it's all over. Plank one: cat is under me. That's fine. But plank two, when I've done a lot of exercise in between and he decides to get ON me? Not so fine. I think I held it for oh, nine seconds.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My cat like to sleep on my exercise mat and gets grumpy if I move him...he also rolls over and exposes his soft furry belly which I feel might be his way of promoting fat acceptance and an attempt to shame me for wanting to change my body. But maybe I'm reading too much in to it...
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    My cat like to sleep on my exercise mat and gets grumpy if I move him...he also rolls over and exposes his soft furry belly which I feel might be his way of promoting fat acceptance and an attempt to shame me for wanting to change my body. But maybe I'm reading too much in to it...

My cat likes to lay down under me if I do a bridge position and then refuses to move her lazy butt. She's forcing me to hold that position for an insane amount of time unless she really wants me to crush her. :lol:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Mine see's me putting on my trainers and goes and stands by the door, thinking she's coming too. EVERY TIME!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread!!! My cat ( sadly departed) used to do the same when I was attempting yoga positions. Yes, I meant attempting! He was either under me or on me....
    My Mutt is currently worried by my taking up rebounding......( mini trampolining)...and makes himself scarce. Last time I was doing it, I bounced off it and ended up astride him as he stood watching from the sidelines. He won't make that mistake again, he says!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Why does my dog want me to be fat?

The little bugger has stolen one of my lifting gloves ...again

And I can't find it anywhere

*sighs*

Hmmm, my cat just wants me to sit and cuddle her when I should be being active.

It's a pet conspiracy!!!!

My cat rolls around in my sweaty socks then takes one and hides it in a dress shoe.

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Mine see's me putting on my trainers and goes and stands by the door, thinking she's coming too. EVERY TIME!

yeah........... my dogs think they are going to the gym with me. which, in all fairness, when its NOT summer, we DO bring them a lot (hubby waits in the car for me or runs errands, I dont drive often LOL). but in the summer- no car trips for doggies (too hot if he gets out and turns car off) :(