Motivate me in one sentence.

Options

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Do you want to be fat or do you want to diet? (Make up your mind.)
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    If you don't do it, I'll tape a picture of myself eating naked to your bathroom mirror.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    If you don't do it, I'll tape a picture of myself eating naked to your bathroom mirror.
    LOL!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    nancydrew8 wrote: »
    Thank you all. Keep going. I'll need to come back to this. I'm really good at rationalizing all of my self-sabotaging behavior.

ALL%20THE%20EXCUSES_zpsa3to3jho.jpg

• mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    If you don't do it you'll live an increasingly less active life, have poorer health, and die younger.

Sorry, what was the question?
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I know what I need to do, I know how to do it. I completely lack the motivation to do it. Tell me something that will make me get up off the couch and go exercise. Tell me something that will make me not go get some more food. Motivate me, please.

You've already failed.
  • yanamun
    yanamun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In order to succeed, you must be stronger than your excuses
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    62428807.jpg
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    :huh
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I know what I need to do, I know how to do it. I completely lack the motivation to do it. Tell me something that will make me get up off the couch and go exercise. Tell me something that will make me not go get some more food. Motivate me, please.

Why should I put more effort into your health, fitness and well being than you are willing to exert???
  • Keklepke
    Keklepke Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    there are no shortcuts!
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    You just do it. Sometimes motivation wanes - when that happens, you have to use discipline to just get it done. If there ever comes a point in your life that you end up feeling like crap and you want nothing more than to feel better ....you will find a way to make that happen. Everyone gets there a different way! Nike was right.
  • maggiemay530
    maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Why should I put more effort into your health, fitness and well being than you are willing to exert???

No one and I mean NO ONE can or would if they could do this for you... we'll encourage but it's ALL on you.
  • unckate7
    unckate7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The trouble is, you always think you have time.

i.e. you only live so long. Nobody lasts forever. You might think you have an infinite number of tries to get it right, but you don't. Plus, you're only this age once. I'm 29 right now - I keep asking myself, "I only get one year, one chance to be 29. Do I want to have wasted the whole time being bigger than I should be?" You don't get to do-over these years. But if you start now, your next one could be better.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Nike is a global brand for a reason.....Just Do It....then Nike Tick it off ur list lol!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Motivational quotes make me uncomfortable. Quit wasting time.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Honestly you won't find motivation in any of these things - motivation comes from inside. You decide you're done being fat, and change it. Period.