Replies

• BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    *kitten* or get off the pot.
  • Judicat
    Judicat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "You have a choice." This is what's helping me right now. Do I want the buttered toast or do I want the high-fiber cereal? Do I want to sit here or do I want to walk around the block? Good luck!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    nancydrew8 wrote: »
    I know what I need to do, I know how to do it. I completely lack the motivation to do it. Tell me something that will make me get up off the couch and go exercise. Tell me something that will make me not go get some more food. Motivate me, please.
    If you want to get more food, then you don't really see this as a priority in your life. Till you do, NOTHING anyone says will do anymore to motivate you. You can be inspired, encouraged and educated by them, but it means nothing if you don't want to do it bad enough yourself. Motivated people don't let deterrences, negativity, or obstacles stop them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Judicat
    Judicat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Pass negativity by." I added this second one after reading some posts! You asked for one thing and it wasn't judgment. Ignore the people who can't get off their own agenda for one minute and go take care of your beautiful self.
  • notfbam
    notfbam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Why should I put more effort into your health, fitness and well being than you are willing to exert???[/quote]

Excellent!

Think of the old Nike ad---"JUST DO IT!"
    then do IT again, and again, and again---and if you mess up-just get up and do IT again! You don't have to 'feel' like doing something---you just have to DO it!

• Dad623
    Dad623 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.