Anyone 5'4? Or looking to loose 60 Ibs?

Options
Hello,
I'm looking for some people for motivation and support! I'm 5'4 and looking to loose about 60 pounds. Anyone else?? Add me!!

Replies

• caycewku
    caycewku Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am 5'4 and looking to lose 60 pounds. I've done WW in the past and lost 70 pounds. Since, I've had another child and then the steady creep up began, hence being here!
  • Zellybelly06
    Zellybelly06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and looking to lose 75 pounds. I am looking for an online weight loss buddy so we can help hold each other accountable. I hope your interested. If I have someone I can check in with weekly it would be a great help.
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and looking to lose about 60 more pounds. I've lost 15 since the end of May.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to drop in and leave this.

9055.gif

I'm 5'4.5" and down to my last couple pounds.
  • micheledarley2012
    micheledarley2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and would like to lose between 50-60 lbs. I've lost 10 in the last month. Finally, my kindred spirits! Add me as a friend if you want.
    Nice to meet you!
  • Zellybelly06
    Zellybelly06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all, after seeing that there are many people responding to this thread (needing to lose 50-75 and kinda short) I created a group called "Determined & Dedicated" so we can share our improvements and failures weekly. I think this kind of support will keep me motivated knowing that I have to tell others what I have been doing that week. If you are interested in joining just friend me and I'll send you an invite. I am really excited and I hope this group will help all of us reach our goals and keep it off.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 looking to lose 70 pounds or so. Need new friends and motivaters and supporters. Add me
  • Megan__Marie
    Megan__Marie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3. Lost 40lbs so far, but no where near done yet, and need to lose about 50lbs more. Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation and support I can get to stay on track, and I want to help keep others motivated in return.
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'1 have lost 12 and looking to lose 60 more! Please anyone feel free to add me!
  • Goooosfraba333
    Goooosfraba333 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sent you a FR but anyone else can add me too...I'm 5'3 and need to lose about 60 pounds too. Blech.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Good luck OP! I'm 5'4" and lost about 30-35, though I'm a good 50ish lbs down from my heaviest. A few more to go! You can do it :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and need to lose over a hundred. I've lost about 16 this month so far. Could use friends for support. Friend me if you want. I carry most of mine in my belly and booty.
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and a half!! Does that count? Any of you can friend me. I have 50 (plus maybe a little more) to go.... I'm working out more than I ever have....I am diligent about tracking my food diary and I just bought a Fitbit Charge HR and I'm in love with it.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'3" (sometimes 5'4", depends on who measures :wink:). I'd also like to lose around 40-50 lbs. I'd love some motivation buddies! Feel free to add me as well.
  • stamberboy
    stamberboy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and need to lose more than 60 but lets be friends!
  • ashes2ashes83
    ashes2ashes83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and want to lose 50 lbs. I have done MFP in the past with success, but over the past year I have been off the rails and have gained it all back and then some. I need someone to kick me in the butt and help me get back on track. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Supersallysunshine
    Supersallysunshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5"1 and have about sixty loose! I am motivated, but only two weeks into the journey. I wish you the best, I look forward to seeing your progress.
  • polabearbote
    polabearbote Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I need to lose 65 lbs. Had tried many times but here I am again motivated again and now on my 4th week of my weight loss journey. We can all do this and have progress even if it's slow :)
  • clafairy1984
    clafairy1984 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    hi,

I'm 5 4, and just hit my 60lbs loss this weekend. It feels amazing! 23lb left to go. You can do it!!
  • MissShell1220
    MissShell1220 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi it's great know we aren't alone. I have about 60 to loose myself and need to stay motivated. Feel free to add me as well.