152 pounds lost - my journey

Options
eoin21
eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
This is a photograph I thought I would ever feel comfortable enough to show anyone or never mind post online, however I finally feel genuinely happy and even in shock at difference in these photographs, so here's 152lbs difference. When I decided to make the change I never thought I would gain such an interest or passion in both the different exercises but also the nutritional aspects.

From January 2013 I implemented a new mindset, a new diet and finally the start of a new me! I knew after a few weeks the instant change in my body, my mentality and my happiness that I knew I had finally got the motivation to do it. Within 18 months of making the change I had lost 10 stone and finished my first half marathon, I have not stopped since with a total weight loss of 152 pounds since. But the overall change that this has caused in my life is amazing. I am instantly happier, more confident and enjoying the little things more.

The past 95 days extra weight loss, over 10% drop in body fat percentage and difference in training has made a massive difference in terms of feeling confident and comfortable.

11742633_10207276124204273_6651345760763723746_n_zpsdcazrxuc.jpg

image1_zpsxooncl9m.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Nice!! and congrats!!
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good for you man! Great work :)
  • DonnaGalvin2015
    DonnaGalvin2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • RichardPhillips2
    RichardPhillips2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done chief
  • snowfallingsoftly
    snowfallingsoftly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Great great job! Congrats!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Hard work is paying off!
  • opolanka222
    opolanka222 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Great transformation, congratulations!!! :)
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you're amazing!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look terrific!!
  • shifty0524
    shifty0524 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look very fit.
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring! :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    YOU sir, are amazing! Great work!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • PrincessAmber21
    PrincessAmber21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats so incredible!!
    eoin21 wrote: »
    This is a photograph I thought I would ever feel comfortable enough to show anyone or never mind post online, however I finally feel genuinely happy and even in shock at difference in these photographs, so here's 152lbs difference. When I decided to make the change I never thought I would gain such an interest or passion in both the different exercises but also the nutritional aspects.

From January 2013 I implemented a new mindset, a new diet and finally the start of a new me! I knew after a few weeks the instant change in my body, my mentality and my happiness that I knew I had finally got the motivation to do it. Within 18 months of making the change I had lost 10 stone and finished my first half marathon, I have not stopped since with a total weight loss of 152 pounds since. But the overall change that this has caused in my life is amazing. I am instantly happier, more confident and enjoying the little things more.

The past 95 days extra weight loss, over 10% drop in body fat percentage and difference in training has made a massive difference in terms of feeling confident and comfortable.

11742633_10207276124204273_6651345760763723746_n_zpsdcazrxuc.jpg

image1_zpsxooncl9m.jpg

• Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!
  • FatGuy421
    FatGuy421 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job.... hopefully I will be there in a couple of months.
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone :)
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Maith an fear Eoin!
  • fketteland
    fketteland Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!