Vitamins

How to count vitamins.
do you? they do have calories.

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    edited July 2015
    I don't bother counting the single vitamin tablet I take a day. In light of the big picture, (no pun intended) it is meaningless to me.
  • cyronius
    cyronius Posts: 157 Member
    Thankfully all of the vitamins I've tried have scanned successfully with the barcode scanner and brought up the nutritional information. Makes it easy to track them
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    I log them, but it's more because I have to take them all dang day and can't always remember when I took the last one. I used to write it down, now I log. :)
  • stefankruithof
    stefankruithof Posts: 18 Member
    they do have calories.

Vitamins do not have calories. If your vitamin supplement does, you could try and find a different brand.
  • efwolfcub
    efwolfcub Posts: 99 Member
    technically taking a tylenol has calories, too. I've never believed in weighing out my food to the nearest milligram and I'm not worried about getting my intake logged down to the nearest 0.5calories. I'd probably stop logging completely if I had to try to be that exact.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    I log mine and some of them have a chunk of calories, the flaxseed oil ones and garlic oil ones etc.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    You can scan the bar code on the bottle, or you can do a Quick Add for the calories.
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Just to make a point, the odd 40 calories or less isn't going to make much difference to your weight loss journey if you are actually overweight.