Other Women who's goals are strength training/eating healthy?

Options
I know a lot of peoples' goals on here are to lose weight, but I am more interested in losing the fat and gaining muscle, as well as eating healthy and fueling my body. Anyone wanna motivate each other through strength training/fitness journeys? :)

Replies

• chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is me!

I'm hovering around my goal weight, though mostly sitting a bit above however happy to stay where I am weight-wise but am trying to lower my fat and get strong! Take a look at my profile description to see my lifts at the moment. In regards to eating I'm low carbing at the moment which I find good for me in that it makes me a lot less hungry!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance working on slow recomp and improving fitness level although maybe not the healthiest eater by some standards. Feel free to add me.
  • cmt12345
    cmt12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is me!

I'm hovering around my goal weight, though mostly sitting a bit above however happy to stay where I am weight-wise but am trying to lower my fat and get strong! Take a look at my profile description to see my lifts at the moment. In regards to eating I'm low carbing at the moment which I find good for me in that it makes me a lot less hungry!

Awesome! Let's do this
  • cmt12345
    cmt12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Azurite27 wrote: »
    I'm in maintenance working on slow recomp and improving fitness level although maybe not the healthiest eater by some standards. Feel free to add me.
    Added :)