Weight gain post binge day

Options
2»

Replies

• RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Try a variation of the 80/20 Rule This has helped me immensely!

Prolonged self deprivation is NEVER a good thing.

Best of luck to you!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My first question is why 129 lbs? Do you want to lose more weight? There are three things here, 1200 is way too low for a male, your deficit was crazy aggressive, and 129 itself may be a bit low for your body (it depends on the person)... all of these factors mean your body and brain would be calling out for food, and when you violate rules you set for yourself about how much you are going to eat it is really easy to go even more overboard. You say you are going to eat at maintenance - if you find this hard (e.g., feel guilty eating enough), please see an eating disorders therapist so that you can get on track...
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Honest question...is 129lbs for a male of your height healthy? It seems quite low but that could be just me.

If by 5'65 he means 5'6" then its fine. Im 5'6" and weight about 125. Thats about 7-8% body fat and is just fine.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying. I have no idea abut weights...obviously since I'm way over weight lol.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Honest question...is 129lbs for a male of your height healthy? It seems quite low but that could be just me.

If by 5'65 he means 5'6" then its fine. Im 5'6" and weight about 125. Thats about 7-8% body fat and is just fine.

you look great, but I doubt OP has the same amount of muscle mass as you.
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

Do you stay at about 7-8% or is that what you cut to and stay higher for the most part? If you maintain that, it's damn impressive!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Do you stay at about 7-8% or is that what you cut to and stay higher for the most part? If you maintain that, it's damn impressive!

Ikr
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options

I stay at it for the most part. I may gain a few pounds after a binge weekend but cut back down again. Been here for quite a while.