20 years old, looking to get toned

Options
Id like a message or texting buddy to be my motivation to workout and visa versa and maybe have little mini goals like protein, and cutting sugar because i lovee sugar lol. I'm 5"4 137lbs so I'd like to lose 10 more maybe if possible but i really want to get toned. also i love pedometers!

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! I log daily. Just a bit of advice: You need to add in some weights to get "toned". Weight loss alone won't get you there. Best of luck to you!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    This is like a bat signal for all the creepy dudes wanting to kik young women!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    This is like a bat signal for all the creepy dudes wanting to kik young women!!!

Well, you're here... so it worked.

:*
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

Psh! whatever, canadian.

OP i can help you.
    plz send before pics so i can assess your current situation. the less you wear the better so i can really get a look at your body. nude is ok too. we're all adults here.
    will need front, back, both sides, and a bent over.

thx.
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

Psh! whatever, canadian.

OP i can help you.
    plz send before pics so i can assess your current situation. the less you wear the better so i can really get a look at your body. nude is ok too. we're all adults here.

thx.

If you need a second opinion, I would be more than happy to provide my services as well...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Psh! whatever, canadian.

OP i can help you.

thx.

If you need a second opinion, I would be more than happy to provide my services as well...

thanks man. i appreciate your offer to help.
    situations like this always require more than 1 set of keen eyes.

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Psh! whatever, canadian.

OP i can help you.

thx.

94b78a2b2898e9ef83e2e0c41f888dbb.jpg
  • velvetsparkle13
    velvetsparkle13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yeaa since im female i probably shouldnt post about wanting motivation with weight loss because im just askinggg for it haha thats how it works right!? i dont have to say yes or reply to anyone though soooo ;)
  • velvetsparkle13
    velvetsparkle13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    Feel free to add me for support! I log daily. Just a bit of advice: You need to add in some weights to get "toned". Weight loss alone won't get you there. Best of luck to you!!

thanks! yea i know but i don't own weights and i really cant make purchases right now, it sucks /: maybe i own something heavy haha
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »

thanks! yea i know but i don't own weights and i really cant make purchases right now, it sucks /: maybe i own something heavy haha

Look up fitnessblender.com routines. You don't necessarily need weights. You can do body weight exercises. Look on craigslist or go to garage sales (that's where I got my weight bench with Olympic bar and 140# of plates for $50).