Starting 30 Day Shred

Options
Starting Jillian's 30 Day Shred tomorrow. Have no idea what I am getting into - just seen a lot of good results on here from it. If your're in it with me, add me as a friend and we can keep each other on track and motivated. Good luck :)
Megan

Replies

• Shelli_G
    Shelli_G Posts: 14
    Options
    I have had several friends lose a lot of weight shredding! I have it, tried it and saw results, then I just stopped doing it. :( It's a little hard in the beginning but it's definitely a good work out! And it does work!!

I'll be more than happy to do it with you!!!
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 8 and can really feel a difference already! It's hard going but so worth it, happy to do it together through MFP :smile:
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Good luck! I'm almost done with it (just finished Level 3 Day 8 today) and I've lost 4.5 pounds and 3.5 inches. What's been most surprising is how much my strength and endurance improved during each level. I don't have to do push ups on my knees anymore!
  • jannapurna
    jannapurna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pick the DVD up at the library tomorrow, and I'd love to have someone to go through it with.
    My only problem is that I don't have weights...maybe I could use something from around the house until I have time to buy some.
    Any ideas?
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    Ok, here is a question for all you shredders out there.... how do we log our calories for this video workout??? Thoughts?
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    It may sound silly, but if you dont have any weights you could try lifting a gallon milk jug or some cans of soup. Or maybe fill a backpack with shoes or something that will add weight for you
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Ok, here is a question for all you shredders out there.... how do we log our calories for this video workout??? Thoughts?

I put it as 20 minutes of circuit training, even though it's about 27 minutes altogether. I figure that logging it as 20 minutes gets rids of most errors plus the 27 minutes time includes warm up/cool down which isn't as intense as the rest of the workout.