Dream Body or One Million Dollars??

Options
One of the local radio stations just asked this question... would you rather have your dream body for life, or one millions dollars? You cannot use one to get the other.

I would rather have the million dollars, because my dream body is not going to dress, house or feed my family.

Which would you rather have?????

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I would pick the body....money is not as important as having a nice body! Money isn't really a big thang!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'll go for the dollars - I think I could bring happiness to a lot more people than by being gorgeous. Besides, I can do that on my own!
  • niecybiecy
    niecybiecy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would rather have the dream body!! I have been overweight for most of my adult life and over it...so at this point I would pass on the money! There is nothing better then looking and feeling Good! Money cant BUY Health, or Happiness!! I know people with lots of money who would gladly give it all away if it would give them their Health back or give them Peace of Mind! Besides with a Dream Body....Im sure I would have no problem attracting a nice rich Doctor!! :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Money.. If I'm trying to get my dream body now then why couldn't I do it myself when I have a million dollars?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    give me the million dollars, i'm already working on my dream body
  • shelby_smithhisler
    Options
    BODY. is a million dollars really going to get you very far these days? think about it. i would rather have great self esteem.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i can pay a personal trainer to yell at me and buy a house, what a win! i'd take the money
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

that's basically what i was going to say
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Money!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'll take the dollars ya'll:tongue: I am already working on my body and my dream will come true with a little change in my pocket:bigsmile: when I finally get there:happy:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

that's basically what i was going to say
    ^^^What they both said.

I'm already working on the dream body and I have no money so "Show me the money!" :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Money. All the way.

Money can't buy happiness, but I'd be a helluva lot happier if I didn't have to worry about it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Money. All the way.

Money can't buy happiness, but I'd be a helluva lot happier if I didn't have to worry about it.

This also I would be a lot happier if I could pay off my house and move out of SC.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Money.. If I'm trying to get my dream body now then why couldn't I do it myself when I have a million dollars?
    exactly!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would take the million dollars. You can work hard and get the body you want, but you are never guaranteed a million dollars, no matter how hard you work in that area!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money, I'd much rather work for the body than have to work for the money.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    $$$$...poster is right that a million dollars won't go far these days, but if know if I put my mind to it..nutrition and exc I could come close to having a pretty damn good body..LOL
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Body.

My dream body is healthy and fit with normal blood pressure and that's more valuable to me money.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My local station asked the same question on Friday, and asked listeners to call in with their response. Many said the dream body would allow them to make much more than a million dollars. I take it strictly as an either or question, and my answer is definitely the $$$.

If you don't live an extravigant lifestyle, a million dollars will go a long way.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I can't do this one................I'm greedy I want both!