Currently 230 and Goal Is 165 - Looking For Tons Of Support Please

Options
Hey Everyone! I Lost A Total Of 30 Pounds About 8 Months Ago I Recently Gained 10 Pounds And I Feel Really Sluggish And Tired. I Know I Can Reach My Goal.... But Would Love Some Support!!! Thanks A Bunch MFP Family.....

Replies

• mndud
    mndud Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    B) Wow that is awesome that you could loose 30 pounds!
    I understand the loose of motivation and energy but dont stop trying :)
    Remember that it is not the numbers that count but how good you feel!
  • alishawhitt
    alishawhitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awwwww thanks so much I really appreciate your encouraging words!!!! Yay we can do it!!!!
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job with the 30 lb loss. Feel free to add! I'm always looking for active and motivational people. You can do this!
  • alishawhitt
    Options
    Thanks so much I will definitely add u!!! Nothing like having support.
  • LadyShepherd15
    LadyShepherd15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I relate to you so much!

I started at 245. Got down to 185. and I am at 210 now. I am looking to see 175 and then go from there! Request sent!
  • alishawhitt
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! I'm so happy you understand my pain lol. Thanks a bunch! We are in this together!!!
    Awesome job on your weight loss!!!
  • gingercaroline76
    gingercaroline76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have tried this before, lost about 20lbs, then lost my way and gained it all back and am around the 200# mark again. Major failure on my part. I just started over (today is my first day back) and am ready to do this! Congrats on your 30lb loss!!! You are moving in the right direction. We can do this!!! Request sent!
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i started 360 i am 321lbs lost 39 in 8 weeks all friends are welcome
  • alishawhitt
    Options
    Hi! I have tried this before, lost about 20lbs, then lost my way and gained it all back and am around the 200# mark again. Major failure on my part. I just started over (today is my first day back) and am ready to do this! Congrats on your 30lb loss!!! You are moving in the right direction. We can do this!!! Request sent!

Thanks a bunch!!!!! Yay!!!! I totally understand!!!!!! Yes We Can..... And We Will!!! Let's Do This!!!
  • alishawhitt
    Options

Awesome!!! Thanks for the support! Great Job!!!! I will definitely send a request!!
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can do it. A year ago I was 250 and now I'm 142. Really just cut out sugar and started snacking on things like sunflower seeds. Focus on nutrition and don't cut calories too drastically. You can do it!
  • alishawhitt
    Options
    AprilCoe wrote: »
    You can do it. A year ago I was 250 and now I'm 142. Really just cut out sugar and started snacking on things like sunflower seeds. Focus on nutrition and don't cut calories too drastically. You can do it!

Wow!!!! That is awesome!!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement and advice.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You've made a good start! Use the energy from that to inspire you to lose the rest. That's what I'm doing!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You've made a great start! I'll send you a friends request :) ! I started MFP at a little over 257 lbs. I made it down to 166 lbs, then gained back 40! I'm now 18 lbs away from my goal of 165! It's definitely a journey.
  • Farahworld
    Farahworld Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Just keep on going forward. Don't punish yourself for that 10 pounds, everyday is a new day :)
    If first plan fails, make another one and another one!!!!!
  • Farahworld
    Farahworld Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Great job keep it up

• Samanthamill0616
    Samanthamill0616 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Same boat here. My husband deployed for 8 months, and I lost 35 pounds - he came home and I'm thinking that there has to be something to the saying "fat and happy," because I gained it all back. I'm not so happy right now and I'd really like to give up on Lane Bryant. So I'm starting over. Looking for motivation and support to keep me in check.
  • FinallyFit28
    FinallyFit28 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi AlishaWhitt support and inner/outer motivation are tremendous gifts to have on your side. If you still need more support you can add me. Have a great day!
  • Barbados1965
    Barbados1965 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost 45lbs of fat fours years ago and been keeping it off and adding muscle mass. You can add me if you wish
  • Ann12212014
    Ann12212014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started today and your post inspired me! I am exactly your weight and have the same goal! Way to go on losing 30. That's hard to do and also hard to gain some back as it makes you feel so different. You can do it!