Let's reach our goals together!

Options
AlaG6
AlaG6 Posts: 1 Member
Hi,

I'm Alexandra and I'm looking for accountability buddies! I live in Washington State and am finding it difficult to work out sometimes. Lack of checking in and not having an accountability buddy has made me very lazy! I'm looking for people who are passionate about their goals with health and would like to keep each other accountable. Support goes a long way when you're having a down day!

Looking forward to connecting!

Alexandra

Replies

• Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexandra! Welcome to the MFP community. Feel free to add me :)
  • JustLoveYes
    JustLoveYes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexandra, I'm new here too and could use a buddy too! I'm super supportive and I'll friend you :)
  • 3nats
    3nats Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Alexandra. I too am looking for someone to help me along. I get lazy and postpone working out so perhaps we could help each other
  • clarelearman
    clarelearman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I need friends too.. I have 8 stone to loose xx
  • KatjaHren
    KatjaHren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hei, I'm new too and I would really need some motivation and positive people.
  • Don142015
    Don142015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need all the motivation i can get :)
  • zobiahassan
    zobiahassan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lets do this together :smile:
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in lets do this! Add me too!
  • bakerkate221
    bakerkate221 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like. My workouts usually consist of running and rock climbing, but I am just starting to get into weight lifting.
  • AmysSucess
    AmysSucess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Alexandra, I'm in Oregon. :) Feel free to add me if you like. The more friends the merrier. Good luck on your fitness journey.
  • kfitch52687
    kfitch52687 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you as a friend too!! It makes things more fun and easier when you have people doing it with you!