Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    why-want-learn-japanese-why-want-learn-japanese-pie-chart-on-anime-otakus-1363383919.jpg

www.AJATT.com

Language and-a-whole-bunch-of-other-stuff nerd/geek here - I just published iPhone apps on Syriac, Hebrew and Aramaic.
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    tumblr_mzv1ty5ZuU1soryn0o7_250.gif

You're welcome
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ok, so i like sci fi...and appreciate artwork in games/comics & i get a lot of these references... @sunn_lighter can attest that i know at least some anime stuff.

Still dont know if im qualified, i mean @SubZeroDude and xkitatatatitatxxx's conversation earlier almost had me passed out with confusion.
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    How geek do you have to be to join this little club?

geekvenn2.jpg

PERFECT!
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    zifh3uel6ecl.jpg
    I cosplay ? does that count?

Counts in my book! and Mononoke gets extra points!
  • MsSarahRuth
    MsSarahRuth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

Do Elder Scrolls games count?? When Skyrim came out my husband pre-ordered it for me and the day it was released I got home from work to find the game, controller, and a glass of wine on the end table next to my chair. I love him so much. :)

Trying to play ESO now, but it's hard to find the time since I'm working two jobs and going back to school. Bad timing. So sad. :(
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    zifh3uel6ecl.jpg
    I cosplay ? does that count?

Counts in my book! and Mononoke gets extra points!

*Bows* I aim to please! cant wait to do more cosplays
  • MsSarahRuth
    MsSarahRuth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband would love this thread. Programming and Elder Scrolls is about the extent of my geekiness. The rest of this is all him.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have been summoned...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    I have been summoned...

That name.....well done
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    I have been summoned...

That name.....well done

*Slowly claps*
  • DrNerdy
    Options
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    O_O yes very much hello
  • DrNerdy
    Options

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes

Thank you! I think that is what I'll do. It'll be my first stateside event, so I'm interested to see how they cosplay.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

tits