Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    why-want-learn-japanese-why-want-learn-japanese-pie-chart-on-anime-otakus-1363383919.jpg

www.AJATT.com

Language and-a-whole-bunch-of-other-stuff nerd/geek here - I just published iPhone apps on Syriac, Hebrew and Aramaic.
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    tumblr_mzv1ty5ZuU1soryn0o7_250.gif

You're welcome
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ok, so i like sci fi...and appreciate artwork in games/comics & i get a lot of these references... @sunn_lighter can attest that i know at least some anime stuff.

Still dont know if im qualified, i mean @SubZeroDude and xkitatatatitatxxx's conversation earlier almost had me passed out with confusion.
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    How geek do you have to be to join this little club?

geekvenn2.jpg

PERFECT!
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    zifh3uel6ecl.jpg
    I cosplay ? does that count?

Counts in my book! and Mononoke gets extra points!
  • MsSarahRuth
    MsSarahRuth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

Do Elder Scrolls games count?? When Skyrim came out my husband pre-ordered it for me and the day it was released I got home from work to find the game, controller, and a glass of wine on the end table next to my chair. I love him so much. :)

Trying to play ESO now, but it's hard to find the time since I'm working two jobs and going back to school. Bad timing. So sad. :(
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    zifh3uel6ecl.jpg
    I cosplay ? does that count?

Counts in my book! and Mononoke gets extra points!

*Bows* I aim to please! cant wait to do more cosplays
  • MsSarahRuth
    MsSarahRuth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband would love this thread. Programming and Elder Scrolls is about the extent of my geekiness. The rest of this is all him.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have been summoned...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    I have been summoned...

That name.....well done
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    I have been summoned...

That name.....well done

*Slowly claps*
  • DrNerdy
    Options
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes
  • Bogditzy
    Bogditzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    O_O yes very much hello
  • DrNerdy
    Options

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes

Thank you! I think that is what I'll do. It'll be my first stateside event, so I'm interested to see how they cosplay.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

tits