Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    good morning

7yyjs34j4z4a.jpg

Thank you, now I'm laughing like an idiot at the bank because I so relate to this.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Morning all! New question for the day! Who is everyone's nerdy idol and why? Have you meet them and do you plan on meeting them? Lets hear it! X)
  • tiffie_taffy
    tiffie_taffy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love/can't get enough BBC sherlock... and Dr who <3
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I love/can't get enough BBC sherlock... and Dr who <3

Total addictions. ♡
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I loved Torchwood, Buffy, True Blood (only to session five, the rest we don't speak of),other than that right now I'mf faning over anime. SAO, Blue Exorcist, and right now my boyfriend and I started My Love Story. Y'all this show is so funny! We've had to pause
    it a couple times now because we were laughing so hard.

Excellent 5-season-long series! ;)
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Alright so here's a good question for everyone, what is the ONE thing that you hardcore fan over? I mean that one thing you literally lose your **** over when you come across it? Lay it on me folks!! ^_^

Do Elder Scrolls games count?? When Skyrim came out my husband pre-ordered it for me and the day it was released I got home from work to find the game, controller, and a glass of wine on the end table next to my chair. I love him so much. :)

Trying to play ESO now, but it's hard to find the time since I'm working two jobs and going back to school. Bad timing. So sad. :(

@MsSarahRuth I LOVE ELDER SCROLLS GAMES AND LOVVVVVE ESO CURRENTLY ive been playing it since early release last year!!!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    yxh6fizrf6ue.jpg

Any PC gamers should be playing this like I am! So worth!!
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    So the con I was masked sub zero, but now that my four pack is coming back nicely and I'm losing the man boobs from my 20 pound bulk quite fast, think I might be trying out the unmasked/slutty sub zero in august

SubZero3Unmasked.png

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @kyleebrown623 i saw that, but folks say its just full of idiots that destroy all ur stuff over night, and no amount of security/dino things can stop it.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    yxh6fizrf6ue.jpg

I havent been on steam in a while. Is the community actually cool? I only played CS:GO and Gmod. still havent played TF2 or L4D2... lol

• Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    i saw that, but folks say its just full of idiots that destroy all ur stuff over night, and no amount of security/dino things can stop it.

Lol well not my fault im so powerful on the game I havent been raided since Low level :P ppl get raided when they are out in the open. But Im one of the powerheads on my server super nice unless you attack me then essentially I say game on B I Tch!
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be re-watching all of Stark Trek for the 12th time...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    i saw that, but folks say its just full of idiots that destroy all ur stuff over night, and no amount of security/dino things can stop it.

Lol well not my fault im so powerful on the game I havent been raided since Low level :P ppl get raided when they are out in the open. But Im one of the powerheads on my server super nice unless you attack me then essentially I say game on B I Tch!

if i join will you protect and hold me? :|
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    yxh6fizrf6ue.jpg

I havent been on steam in a while. Is the community actually cool? I only played CS:GO and Gmod. still havent played TF2 or L4D2... lol

Depeneds what server your on... some servers are Busy but filled with super nice ppl, but then there are alot of servers filled with evil ppl
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    Maybe once I'm tired of MKX and Arkham Knight
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options

hahaha mayyybeee we dont normally take in Noobs
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

2001red-w484h484z1-34789-red-shirt-running-team.jpg

i own this shirt. my trainer hates it lol

I NEED that shirt. Right now. Give it to me.

I'm super obsessed with Star Trek. And Star Wars. And Battlestar Galactica. Basically if the word 'Star' is the name, it's probably my favourite thing ever.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options

2001red-w484h484z1-34789-red-shirt-running-team.jpg

i own this shirt. my trainer hates it lol

I NEED that shirt. Right now. Give it to me.

I'm super obsessed with Star Trek. And Star Wars. And Battlestar Galactica. Basically if the word 'Star' is the name, it's probably my favourite thing ever.

How dare you not mention Stargate SG-1
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

hahaha mayyybeee we dont normally take in Noobs

even if i flash you guys a bit, get a helicopter going?