Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    DrNerdy wrote: »
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes

Thank you! I think that is what I'll do. It'll be my first stateside event, so I'm interested to see how they cosplay.
    LOL have fun.... when I am at cosplaying I always try to stay positive but some cosplays...shouldnt be cosplayed
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have another Anime convention in a month... I want to cosplay as Goku again, but I think I'm going to go with SSJGSS Goku off of the latest movie. Only question is.. Do I get a blue wig also? Or just spray my hair blue? Hmmmm

get a good hair spray and spray it, Im currently making a Halo armor , female halo girl *kitten* yes

Thank you! I think that is what I'll do. It'll be my first stateside event, so I'm interested to see how they cosplay.
    LOL have fun.... when I am at cosplaying I always try to stay positive but some cosplays...shouldnt be cosplayed

I saw a lot of cosplay that shouldn't have been cosplayed while I was in Tokyo... *shudders*
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i dont think im a geek or dweeb or nerd

im an actual freak though
  • StopherJJMFP
    StopherJJMFP Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can't think of a better place to post this !

http://mashable.com/2015/07/21/comic-book-nerd-diy/
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    tumblr_mzv1ty5ZuU1soryn0o7_250.gif

You're welcome

20150502_554414708c72f.gif

STILL TOO SOON DUDE! :cry: :scream:
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I have been summoned...

Dude... your name AND picture fit perfectly with 'I have been summoned'. *standing ovation"
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    ok, so i like sci fi...and appreciate artwork in games/comics & i get a lot of these references... @sunn_lighter can attest that i know at least some anime stuff.

Still dont know if im qualified, i mean @SubZeroDude and xkitatatatitatxxx's conversation earlier almost had me passed out with confusion.

Lol! Sorry about that. Honestly I'm a baby comic geek. I've only just gotten into comic-ness. Also >>>>xkitatatatitatxxx<<<<< wut?!? LMAO!!!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Bogditzy wrote: »
    O_O yes very much hello

Welcome friend :)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    giphy.gif

^^^^ FUN FACT!!! My best friend called James Marsters a dirty squirrel while he was giving her his autograph. I reminded him of this in February when he came to Madison Comic Con and is literally THE nicest person ever. He gave us all a hug and held my bf's hand saying he'd never forget her now. xD
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Manga, Comics, Superhero Movies, Tattoos, Warhammer, Zombies, Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Meso-american History, Star Wars, Poetry & Interstellar ....... Does being obsessed with those things make me a geek/nerd?

Absolutely my dear! ^_^

@xkitxkatxkaix then I'm a very proud need then!

Beeteedubs, I seriously love your tats!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    giphy.gif

Not that scene :anguished::bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ok, so i like sci fi...and appreciate artwork in games/comics & i get a lot of these references... @sunn_lighter can attest that i know at least some anime stuff.

Still dont know if im qualified, i mean @SubZeroDude and xkitatatatitatxxx's conversation earlier almost had me passed out with confusion.

Lol! Sorry about that. Honestly I'm a baby comic geek. I've only just gotten into comic-ness. Also >>>>xkitatatatitatxxx<<<<< wut?!? LMAO!!!

I wanted to get the name right, i thought let me go up and check it, then i saw it and i was like awwwww f**k that. so i just did some keyboard magic and thats what popped up.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm currently marathoning Doctor Who w/ my roommate in oder to prepare for series 9, and when David Tennant does this:

giphy.gif

God help me
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mob3swTLTi1rl8o4so1_500.gif
  • DrNerdy
    Options
    Speaking of Doctor Who. I just got done listening to the Nerdist podcast with Peter Capaldi. I'm excited about the new season coming out in a few months.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Ugh!!! Seriously, I'm dying to see it! The previews looked... y'all I can't even. I can't even so hard I can't even odd!
  • DrNerdy
    Options
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean. What else is everybody into?
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    I loved Torchwood, Buffy, True Blood (only to session five, the rest we don't speak of),other than that right now I'mf faning over anime. SAO, Blue Exorcist, and right now my boyfriend and I started My Love Story. Y'all this show is so funny! We've had to pause
    it a couple times now because we were laughing so hard.