Fat and pregnant... the best combination

Options
:|

Replies

• AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm fat and want to be pregnant. But i think i'm too big to be pregnant.
    You can still lose whilst pregnant if you are seriously overweight. In fact it can be recommended.
    But only small weight loss and nothing extreme.
    My sister lost 10 kg whilst pregnant, as she had to for the health of her and baby.
    She did this by going paleo, no fruits due to sugar (at risk of G.D)
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm fat and want to be pregnant, as well. That's actually my main motivation for losing weight :)
  • LouiseC15
    LouiseC15 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Okay, so clearly my chubby fingers prematurely posted my introduction.
    A little about me, of course i had totally planned to be super fit before starting a family but things just got in the way.... like the fridge so here I am. 116kg and 15 weeks pregnant.

All im working on currently is maintaining my weight and simply not putting my body under any additional stress during my pregnancy.
    I have been married for 7 months and live in Melbourne. Im originally from the uk but have all of my family here. Looking for friends on here to simply keep me accountable and to help me keep the twix out of my mouth!

Child which is (fingers crossed) a boy due Jan 2016.
  • LouiseC15
    Options
    Thea519 wrote: »
    I'm fat and want to be pregnant, as well. That's actually my main motivation for losing weight :)

Thats great, I wish I had a healthier start but nevermind. The best advice, dont get stressed and get under the covers pronto!
  • LouiseC15
    Options
    I'm fat and want to be pregnant. But i think i'm too big to be pregnant.
    You can still lose whilst pregnant if you are seriously overweight. In fact it can be recommended.
    But only small weight loss and nothing extreme.
    My sister lost 10 kg whilst pregnant, as she had to for the health of her and baby.
    She did this by going paleo, no fruits due to sugar (at risk of G.D)

Thats what im hoping to do.. the baby apparently loves chocolate... sigh