Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• tiffy099
    tiffy099 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new and looking for more motivation ideas tips everything to get on the right path!
  • jenperkins88
    jenperkins88 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends who are motivated to get fit and avid users of MFP.

Please feel free to add me! :)
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    After not being active for over one year, I'm back. I've kept my exercise habit going, but need to return to logging and tracking my nutrition. I could use some more friends - all are welcome to add me! :)
  • tractorchck
    tractorchck Posts: 36 Member
    Would love new motivators. Need people to hold me to it so I can get back to being me. :)
  • Apellet1
    Apellet1 Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 2015
    Long story short, I was here about two years ago, lost 64 lbs, went through some emotional turmoil (mostly self-induced), fell off the wagon (worse than Lindsay Lohan), and gained all my weight back and more. Now I'm using bathing suit pics for motivation and I've made it two days without cupcakes. (Hey, it's a victory). Anyways, I need friends who'll offer support, laughs, and a good kick in the *kitten* when I need it!
  • autodominio
    autodominio Posts: 55 Member
    This is my second rodeo on this thread. Add me people! my streak is 90+ days and I'd like to add more pals. My FL is thinning out
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Just went and deleted a bunch of folks in the red. :(
    Second time on this thread, and looking for active members that are loving the journey as much as I am!
  • JMCostanzo
    JMCostanzo Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me! Lost 80lbs so far and would like others to join me in this journey :)
  • emilygilman1
    emilygilman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Add me for support!! :)
  • rajaraptor
    rajaraptor Posts: 15 Member
    La la laa feel free to add me :)
  • courtneymarie02323
    courtneymarie02323 Posts: 6 Member
    Me me :)
  • erikha959
    erikha959 Posts: 9 Member
    would love to have motivation from fellow fitness pals! :)
  • samkilby
    samkilby Posts: 1 Member
    Follow me on Insta svmkilby
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes, please add me I would enjoy the company. I will help as much as I can. And could always use support.
  • sarahluc1981
    sarahluc1981 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    New to MFP, would love some friends, please feel free to add me :)
  • honlonc
    honlonc Posts: 2 Member
    I have no idea if people actually read this and add others. I suppose I could start adding you all.
  • er02067
    er02067 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please! I'm excited to do this with as many people as possible!
  • Dogmom34
    Dogmom34 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me
  • LindsayWheeler67
    LindsayWheeler67 Posts: 1 Member
    New to this! Add me
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Add me as well I have been on mfp for a few years. trying hard year after year to make a change, its a slow going but, I'm not giving up.