• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    a3z0eovh5ve9.jpg
    An apple
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    I have a gecko on my right hip. My sister and I got matching ones in 2005 after I beat thyroid cancer. Signifies sort of a rebirth.
    Also have this one on my left ribcage. I suffer from infertility but was able to conceive through IVF. The tattoo is a mom with baby, sharing a heart. My son is my little miracle and my biggest joy in life.
    My tatts aren't anything fancy but they were carefully considered and mean a great deal to me.
    4n4n2geixil4.jpg

• Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    z3xpp5lcxt68.jpg
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    7d3pi9wfm5js.jpg
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    i2p8490svq58.jpg
    One of two. I want more though
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    bicxq65inx7x.jpg

I'm a dental hygienist
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    One of two. I want more though

A wise choice.

:D
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    gifl3zrlbw7l.jpg

This is the first piece of my leg sleeve.
    Conquistador Head & sword representing adventurers/entrepreneurial spirit & the skull represents danger/risk that goes hand in hand with it, but also represents the death of the Inca civilisation (ancient Inca Chakana on helmet)... Random but I'm a proper history geek, especially with that era & discovery of 'new world'.
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    jk9ja0qd9aei.png
    xshfxir5g12b.png

I've got nine other ones that I want after I lose all of the weight I want to lose. I'm excited. :)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Alpha_414 wrote: »
    kbgk2h3ug006.jpg
    YOU LOOK familiar
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Tattoos just completely destroy the body God gave you. Horrible acts of self injury to our temple.

Then why did you even click on this thread to look at them? Go on about your day like nothing happened now while we enjoy the amazing art people have created.

He is totally joking, He is tatted up >:)
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I keep meaning to take pics of them all and post here but never get round to it! I a tattoo apprentice so goes with the job ha
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    Options
    I keep meaning to take pics of them all and post here but never get round to it! I a tattoo apprentice so goes with the job ha
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    Options
    It posted twice, I don't know why ha
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    BrSgTbH.jpg
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    your all tat fans so fair play to you all.but to the rest of us you all look like a bunch of losers guys do it to look tough gals do it to look and feel young.sad.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    edited July 2015
    Options
    algwynt wrote: »
    your all tat fans so fair play to you all.but to the rest of us you all look like a bunch of losers guys do it to look tough gals do it to look and feel young.sad.
    l6PtkK6.gif

I don't know if you are just trolling or not? I don't who you or "the rest of us" are but I didn't do it for you, I did it for myself. You're entitled to your opinion but it reeks of ignorance, arrogance and a presumptuous attitude. To be perfectly honest it sounds like you are projecting your own mentality onto others.

Obviously there are people who are not fans of tattoos, taste is subjective.

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    v0feoewq1fwn.jpg

A fan of The fountain me thinks, or traditional tribal?

• PuckTard
    PuckTard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    algwynt wrote: »

I'll take looking like a loser over sounding like a loser any day. :wink:
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get some tattoos, especially a scroll design; on my lower back but unfortunately I am a sissy, when it comes to pain. So I have to just settle with my light dusting of freckles, their natural tattoos.