Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Get Your Ink Out

Options
BenniBlanc0
BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
Random but If you're tattooed/inked, post some pics of that goodness & maybe the story behind it.

Here's some of mine to get the ball rolling! (don't be hating on my metro short shorts)

zoj3ec8y6an7.jpg

Replies

• ElaineH1988
    ElaineH1988 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A Phoenix, I like it cos there's no outline. It's red orange and yellow, and hard to get a pic of haha No really story behind it when I got it but it means something to me now gyisng482130.jpg
  • ElaineH1988
    Options
    A ruby on each hip, that's my birth stone xhems3j2nrrz.jpg
  • ElaineH1988
    Options
    The actual paw prints of deceased pets. Maybe slightly morbid but these mean the world to me, as did my pets zb4vwvtlq7gx.jpg
  • ElaineH1988
    Options
    Then iv a tribal tramp stamp, a star on my foot and a very hidden initial
  • BenniBlanc0
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Nice work - that Phoenix is sick ... Like the line work on that ruby too @ElaineH1988
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've got a few you can see on my profile picture, need a lot finishing though :(
  • ElaineH1988
    Options
    Thanks. Iv always wanted a 1/4 sleeve and something on my wrists but it's a bit risky if I need to get another job. So all mine are currently hidden. Few things in the pipeline though
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    Yeah, I'm the same... My clients won't appreciate hand/neck tattoos as much as I love them, I have to draw the line.. I struggle to cover up my chest piece sometimes too if my shirt too burton is in done (but I secretly like it creeping out a bit).... I'm in process of getting full leg sleeve ... This is the first piece(see below), bit of black work below knee then introducing colour above knee, that's the plan anyway @ElaineH1988

5ruu9lovglt9.jpg
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    70hubbbr7ln6.jpg
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    70hubbbr7ln6.jpg

Nice bro - Ouchy on the ribs
  • Alpha_414
    Alpha_414 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    tg3a54464ez6.jpg
  • Alpha_414
    Alpha_414 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
  • haleklausen
    Options
    Thanks brotha. Just Wait till I get it filled in. That's gonna be real painful
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've got a whole bunch but my most ridiculous/interesting has to be Hulk Hogan haha. I don't really even like wrestling!
    qi6624v13mse.jpg

• steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've got a whole bunch but my most ridiculous/interesting has to be Hulk Hogan haha. I don't really even like wrestling!
    qi6624v13mse.jpg

That's awesome haha!

• BenniBlanc0
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hulk Hogan - Outstanding!!!

This is my most random - Scorpion Tank
    Scorpion represents survival in harsh environment. Tank represents fighting solo for those close to me & subtly red hot chilli pepper is very personal to me but fits in nicely with Scorpion/tank combo!
  • ElaineH1988
    Options
    qi6624v13mse.jpg

I love you!

• ElaineH1988
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yeah, I'm the same... My clients won't appreciate hand/neck tattoos as much as I love them, I have to draw the line.. I struggle to cover up my chest piece sometimes too if my shirt too burton is in done (but I secretly like it creeping out a bit).... I'm in process of getting full leg sleeve ... This is the first piece(see below), bit of black work below knee then introducing colour above knee, that's the plan anyway @ElaineH1988

5ruu9lovglt9.jpg

@BenniBlanc0

Is the colour going to be part of the whole piece? I still have my whole right side to work with, just have to figure out the perfect thing . I hate my legs so wouldn't want to waste a tattoo on them. My current work are sound about things. Ie I have blue hair and plenty of piercings. It's sad that it's still not accepted
  • haleklausen
    Options
    Lol Okay why is there a hulk hogan tat on the lower part of your oblique?
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Lol Okay why is there a hulk hogan tat on the lower part of your oblique?

Haha well I got it for an ex actually...dumb, I know. But it's kinda grown on me now....since ya know, it's permanent and all haha