Add me plz
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Right here
  • jennykosie96
    jennykosie96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am just starting up with MFP. I am looking for motivational friends who will support me on my journey to becoming a healthier and happier me! Please feel free to add me, I'd prefer people in their 20s early 30s. Thanks!
  • misclaire81
    misclaire81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had the app for a while but have only this last week gotten back into it. I'm 10 months post baby and have finally committed to getting fit and healthier again. I'm Adelaide SA, happy to have some MFP friends.
  • gundon
    gundon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Hey guys been using this app a while. Lost 105 pounds this year!! Having some trouble transitioning into maintaining weight phase I'm scared to gain weight back looking for friends and feed back
  • ariesbaby615
    ariesbaby615 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Ashley have had this app a while now but, never constant with counting and first time using the community section :) . Feel free to add me I have no friends yet :'(
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • dillyworth925
    dillyworth925 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been actively using the app for about 4 months now and working out 4-5 days a week. I am currently down 42 lbs but I still have a long way to go. Looking to add fun motivated people to help me enjoy my journey.
  • kaylabridget
    kaylabridget Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here! Vegan for 3 years, love to ride bikes and practice yoga!
  • Haddeninspired
    Haddeninspired Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :) new here! Would love to have more motivated and supportive friends! Add me :)
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    add me too! :)
  • 0JavaK0
    0JavaK0 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me. Need more friends!!
  • Buppybup
    Buppybup Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb and I need the motivation and support from new friends. I want to cheer you guys on and try to be a better me!
  • glorae
    glorae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New, would love some new friends as accountability and motivation!
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Looking pals to keep us motivated every day!!!! Feel free to add me all :) !!!!!
  • Serrels66
    Serrels66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Why not. Feel free
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Had a little slump lately so looking for new friends that want to be friends. I'll be your cheerleader if you be mine???? Anyone interested????
    Also log in everyday and have open logs if anyone needs ideas, or just likes to spy :smile:
  • fitgirlrealness
    fitgirlrealness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    50 pounds to lose! Would love some new friends! X
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm on here pretty much every day. I also have open logs so everyone can see I eat like crap. Feel free to add me if you want to point and laugh at someone :smiley:
  • Willowbreeze4
    Willowbreeze4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there please add me I am always looking for more motivation and people to talk to