Just saying "Hello!" :)

Options
Mangsney
Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Charlotte (Charlie), I'm a 34-year old French expat living in the UK.

A few years ago I lost quite a bit of weight with WeightWatchers, but the kilos have started piling up again, and I've just cancelled my Slimming World membership because I didn't like it.

I guess I like having a forum-based community to chat with (and be accountable to...?), so here I am, finally! I'm going to poke around the forums a bit, and hopefully start talking to a few people and get the motivation I need to get back on track!

:)

Replies

• ayshad909
    ayshad909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello we can certainly motivate each other. I had the same experience at weight watchers. Here is a good recipe for today's breakfast. Two homemade pancakes with peanut butter spread and fresh blueberries on top. Roll the pancake and enjoy.
  • Mangsney
    Mangsney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ayshad909 wrote: »
    Hello we can certainly motivate each other. I had the same experience at weight watchers. Here is a good recipe for today's breakfast. Two homemade pancakes with peanut butter spread and fresh blueberries on top. Roll the pancake and enjoy.

Hi there!

That breakfast recipe sounds yummy, but I personally am a cereal person. Doesn't feel right if I don't start the day with it ;)