Loving the 21 Day Fix exercises!

Options
Surrenders are my enemy but they burn so good!

I am loving how lose my clothes are fitting.

Anyone else doing the 21 day fix?

Replies

• GettingFitWithVal
    GettingFitWithVal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I do 21df and PIYO 5-7 days a week.
  • GettingFitWithVal
    GettingFitWithVal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And congrats on your lose fitting clothes!!
  • eclectic_ladee
    eclectic_ladee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am doing it. This is day one of week two for me. So far, I am enjoying it. I noticed a difference in my shirt this morning!!!
  • shelbyfit72
    shelbyfit72 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am doing 21 day fix-i can see difference in my clothes-this is week 3 for me-so i am started another round of it-i lost weight and inches-i love the good burn -congrats to you
  • AMom613
    AMom613 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am doing it, as well. Upper Body for me this morning! A half hour, but it works! Autumn is AWESOME! I finished my workout and had my shake. I love how it's so filling and I feel the energy it gives me!!!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Impatiently waiting on my order. It arrives tomorrow. Anywhere I can find the start guide online?
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I did it before, but it was not enough food for me, running 3 days per week.
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about that. I'm starting next week and I also run....maybe just do more of a sculpt on the run days? I don't know....
  • jenspears31
    jenspears31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I Love it ...I started last Friday and already down 4.5 pounds and the week isn't over yet! I did insanity previously...needed a rest for my joints..but LOVE all the workouts...did you all know that came out with a cookbook for 21 day..called FIXATE..recipes are amazing...If y'all want one message me