Soo..., I'm looking for friends. :)

Options
Hello :)
I'm not so new on MFP, but along with starting on my body transformation goal from Monday, I'm also committing to the change of my whole life, resulting in a healthy happier me! :)

Somewhere inbetween fighting to take curtains down and throwing away my disturbing collection of plastic spoons, I realised... I really need friends!
I currently have 0. This is because I had entirely forgotten to ask past best friends,
"Hey, if I one day decide to get married, happier and have a child.. Please don't run away?"

So at 22, I'm hoping to find some rad friends :) Genuine ones!!
I'm a housewife - I'm obsessed with food (Making it!), Cleaning puts me in my happy place, I cry every time I watch Rise of the Guardians with my daughter, I'm a touch geeky, being fond of old school gaming, anime and other things :) but amongst all this, Im an exercise fanatic who is possibly obsessed with Jillian Michaels Workouts.

And I'm hoping that maybe maybe.. I can stop being Miss Unpopularity :P
Because I am actually super nice, and I will be there for a friend when she/he has devoured a box of Oreos and even after they've accomplished their personal weight/fitness goal :)

This being said, I hope you have a wonderful day <3

Replies

• sarahchubs1982
    sarahchubs1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This sounds like I've written it lol
  • KirstenAFerreira
    KirstenAFerreira Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Knew I wasn't the only person who collected plastic spoons!!! :smile:
  • celiaroseb
    celiaroseb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking for friends as well. I need tons of motivation from people similar to me, which is hard to find. Feel free to add me :)
  • KirstenAFerreira
    Options

celiaroseb wrote: »
    I'm 22 and looking for friends as well. I need tons of motivation from people similar to me, which is hard to find. Feel free to add me :)

I will do :)
  • overtime738
    overtime738 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. More friends the better for help and idead
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    What's up fellow spoon-collector (I don't limit myself to plastic, I also do metal and wooden) and curtain-taker-downer (it's usually by accident...like when I trip and fall and flail about looking for something to grab to slow my fall)? Welcome to the club and good luck. :smile:
  • rocketrobbie01
    rocketrobbie01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm the dad of one and slightly obsessed with how incredible baby wipes are. Feel free to add as a friend.
  • Astugart84
    Astugart84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol! Exactly, I had to double check that i didn't post this! Lol, this is so me!, yes def plastic spoon, fork, knife collector! Stay at home mother of 3, love cooking, sometimes 2 different meals a night (picky lil ones :))...try and eat as healthy as I can, but there are days...my husband is my kryptonite!! Love him like crazy though! Lol, I am also a gamer chick! Love love it! Def can use some motivative friends! Hope all has a wonderful day :)
  • AlexandraForsberg122
    Options

Knew I wasn't the only person who collected plastic spoons!!! :smile:

• KirstenAFerreira
    Options
    jzalisa wrote: »
    What's up fellow spoon-collector (I don't limit myself to plastic, I also do metal and wooden) and curtain-taker-downer (it's usually by accident...like when I trip and fall and flail about looking for something to grab to slow my fall)? Welcome to the club and good luck. :smile:

Bwahaha! My obsession is yet to go that far :pensive:
    Luckily the de-curtaining went well for me! Surprisingly! It usually goes the same way on other days :D

• jnieves87
    jnieves87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey is there a way to link up and i guess see how your friends are doing on here. Trying to keep motivated. Started monday.
  • KirstenAFerreira
    Options
    Lol! Exactly, I had to double check that i didn't post this! Lol, this is so me!, yes def plastic spoon, fork, knife collector! Stay at home mother of 3, love cooking, sometimes 2 different meals a night (picky lil ones :))...try and eat as healthy as I can, but there are days...my husband is my kryptonite!! Love him like crazy though! Lol, I am also a gamer chick! Love love it! Def can use some motivative friends! Hope all has a wonderful day :)

Finally feeling somewhat human :smiley:
    I've been through making two meals a night for my toddler! Turns out she just wanted a fork not a spoon :/
    Husbands, pssht! Nothing without them, diets a mess with them! :)
    Have a great day too!